• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Tested positive for the covid, played 20 questions with the hospital over the phone. They told me to keep an eye on my breathing and don't second guess symptoms. I've had this about a week so I'll likely join the ranks of the survivors. With the death of her sister's son in law a few weeks back from covid the gardener is watching me like a hawk.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Tested positive for the covid, played 20 questions with the hospital over the phone. They told me to keep an eye on my breathing and don't second guess symptoms. I've had this about a week so I'll likely join the ranks of the survivors. With the death of her sister's son in law a few weeks back from covid the gardener is watching me like a hawk.
    Good luck, LE. My wife and I both tested positive last Monday. I had a fever and slight headache for Sunday, and a sore throat for two days and that was it. I've had much worse regular colds. Wife had a one day fever and a slight cough, gone after a couple days. We're both out of "quarantine" now, and whatever strain this was didn't have any of the really bad symptoms, so hopefully that's what got you.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Definitely take care of yourself LE. Hopefully it's the mild variant and not what WT has been fighting

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Prayers that you got the mild strain.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Figuring that the GSF will look like a popsickle by Friday morning with no electricity or internet. The gardener is checking supplies and a test fire of the genny this morning was good. Wondering if Nagina's customers will brave the ice storm, I've heard that meth monkey will make you do crazy stuff to get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom