i-m9qJn8X-L.jpg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    There's nothing that says that a man can't own two snow shovels ..... I shall order one of yours to try ! :thumbsup:
    I have 3! One ergonomic, one “plow type” and an old plastic one just for the deck/dog. Last couple of light snows however, I used my battery powered leaf blower with great success. For heavier snows I use the self propelled one (old craftsman 24” 2 stage).

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    CZ!

Been awhile, but a quick pic of a fully Cajonized P-01 and a CZ Competition Red that's mildly Cajonized at the factory. I think @mcapo and @88E30M50 will recognize the P-01.

The P-01 truly is the better of the two in SA and DA. As it should be, given that it was extensively breathed on by @llh1956. But wow is the SP-01 sweet, though it's SAO. After shooting it, I am impressed with what the SP-01 Competition brings to the table straight from CZ.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1666874669.jpg
      Snapchat-1666874669.jpg
      371.2 KB · Views: 9
    Last edited:

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Picked up the Bolens and took it to my guy to get it whipped into shape in a timely manner (i dont have time). The guy i bought it off of even threw in the little 5x10 trailer it was on. Its rusty and needs rewired but the frame, deck, and axle is solid.

Anyways I remembered to grab the TCP when i left so when i dumped the trailer off at the haunted house i could shoot it. Apparently ringing a 12” steel target at 80 yards is no big deal for it. Tested it with a Pmag, RI mag, the DW mags, Corbon JHP ammo thats old as hell, federal FMJ, and the new Critical Duty i picked up just for it. Zero issues, it ate it ALL up and didnt care what magazine it was in. Cleaned and oiled it when i got home. I friggin love this gun except i left a little idiot mark on it where i had to put the paper clip in to hold the recoil spring. :ugh:

86BCD7D9-F242-44AE-BA2B-A903526481B7.jpeg
    Also the micro 9 runs great as expected and VZ grips should be here tomorrow.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I understand the soft rolls under the stones and the soft patch under the knife, but I don't understand the soft rolls in front and back of the stand. Please elaborate.

They're just (mostly cosmetic) setup to level the small magnets. The magnets catch the metallic dust coming from the blade. It's a matter of Zen ! :)

i-g5Wp7HK-L.jpg

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Picked up the Bolens and took it to my guy to get it whipped into shape in a timely manner (i dont have time). The guy i bought it off of even threw in the little 5x10 trailer it was on. Its rusty and needs rewired but the frame, deck, and axle is solid.

Anyways I remembered to grab the TCP when i left so when i dumped the trailer off at the haunted house i could shoot it. Apparently ringing a 12” steel target at 80 yards is no big deal for it. Tested it with a Pmag, RI mag, the DW mags, Corbon JHP ammo thats old as hell, federal FMJ, and the new Critical Duty i picked up just for it. Zero issues, it ate it ALL up and didnt care what magazine it was in. Cleaned and oiled it when i got home. I friggin love this gun except i left a little idiot mark on it where i had to put the paper clip in to hold the recoil spring. :ugh:

You have those ghosts worried now ! :thumbsup:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I received one of these last week (in the middle of the funeral haze, so it went straight into the safe). Not sure why, but they look gangster'ish, and I had to have one in 300 BLK. Combined with a folding pistol-lower, it should be a fun brute !

New_DD_51655116707_v2.jpg
    I had one of those in 5.56. Lovingly referred to as my “fire extinguisher”. Was quite fun at the group shoots.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    They're just (mostly cosmetic) setup to level the small magnets. The magnets catch the metallic dust coming from the blade. It's a matter of Zen ! :)

i-g5Wp7HK-L.jpg
    Very Nice! I use the Razor Edge hones and guides developed by John Juranitch, but have been eyeing this system for some time now. Especially for my son-in-law. He didn't like my set up, so we've tried the Ken Onion Work Sharp. Even though I warned him to be careful and not create a tail on the blade, voilà, his knives have tails. This system looks almost foolproof.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom