The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Anyone need a Springer Precision Compensator made just for the P-07/P09 ?

https://shop.springerprecision.com/cz-p09-p07-9mm-shorty-compensator-share/

It's threaded 1/2-28.

Tried to clean the carbon out as best I could, left a few scrapes along the way....

$30 shipped if you want it.

20211115_155755.jpg

20211115_155805.jpg

20211115_155818.jpg

20211115_155829.jpg

20211115_155847.jpg

STOCK IMAGE

CZ-SP0315-CZP09-Shorty-Comp-1000_Black__70966.1626825109.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I've been researching the Area419 bases. I think the 15MOA would be all I would need but everything I've read says to go with 30 and be done with it just in case.

If I was going to frequently shoot it to 200yd, a 20moa base would be nice.

I have a 0moa base on mine and can't dial my scope all the way up to 200yd. I would need to dial an additional ~26moa with standard velocity ammo and only have 14moa available. I can use the reticle graduations for an additional 20moa.

I do most of my .22LR shooting from 50 to 100yds.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    If I was going to frequently shoot it to 200yd, a 20moa base would be nice.

I have a 0moa base on mine and can't dial my scope all the way up to 200yd. I would need to dial an additional ~26moa with standard velocity ammo and only have 14moa available. I can use the reticle graduations for an additional 20moa.

I do most of my .22LR shooting from 50 to 100yds.
    Sounds like you need a better scope?

Ok...that was a horrible thing to say. Someone report this post as ridiculously inaccurate.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Before I went to the cabin last weekend, I poked into the safe, and saw this Tauri (Sic) .. ....lonely, and neglected.
    I mean .... it wasn't the gun's fault that it was sent to me as a replacement for an errant Rossi .... after a wait of 18 months !
    There's something very elemental about a brutish .357 revolver. Honestly, I find the finish on this to be fascinating, and attractive on some level. Plus, the logos and other engravings on the frame are so miniscule, that they could be called admirable.

I threw some hot 125 gr. cartridges in it, dusted-off the leather Galco holster for it, and made it my cabin carry piece for the day. I liked it ! :)

i-KNtLV4X-L.jpg

dddddddddon't you S&W owners get bent out of shape ..... I own those too ! ;)

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Morning

Our 20 year old furnace might be on it's way out. Had to cycle the power switch Sunday night to get the furnace to run and just had to do it again this morning. This happened once before, a few years ago and CM warned me then to start saving pennies. If it happens again, I need to see if gives a blink code or not. Praying it's just a switch I can replace or something, but we're prepared for the worst case if not.
    If its HSI (glows orange) you might just need to clean your flame sensor. I've been working too much, Fri into Sat - 26 hours, Sun - 17 hours. Monday - normal, Tue - 12, tomorrow either 16 or 12.....haven't decided yet......cold weather keeps the gas man busy.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    T-Dogg, flame sensors are easy, or if HSI (Hot Surface Ignitor) is getting weak, it will still glow orange, lite the gas, BUT when the 24 volts passes thru a weak (old) ignitor the flame sensor doesn't receive enough of the 24 volts to keep continuity (try spelling that at 1am.....gees) and the burner snuffs out, I'll have to call ya....(want some stuff on the spicy wiener fire sale!!!!). Replacing an ignitor is easy and cleaning flame sensor on MOST furnaces isn't too bad, but there are some manufacturer's furnace engineers that need shot!!!! Bryant and Carrier's are some of the worst, used to work on ALOT of those, usually only a year or 2 after warranty expired.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Before I went to the cabin last weekend, I poked into the safe, and saw this Tauri (Sic) .. ....lonely, and neglected.
    I mean .... it wasn't the gun's fault that it was sent to me as a replacement for an errant Rossi .... after a wait of 18 months !
    There's something very elemental about a brutish .357 revolver. Honestly, I find the finish on this to be fascinating, and attractive on some level. Plus, the logos and other engravings on the frame are so miniscule, that they could be called admirable.

I threw some hot 125 gr. cartridges in it, dusted-off the leather Galco holster for it, and made it my cabin carry piece for the day. I liked it ! :)

i-KNtLV4X-L.jpg

dddddddddon't you S&W owners get bent out of shape ..... I own those too ! ;)
    I have to admit I kinda like the look

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    T-Dogg, flame sensors are easy, or if HSI (Hot Surface Ignitor) is getting weak, it will still glow orange, lite the gas, BUT when the 24 volts passes thru a weak (old) ignitor the flame sensor doesn't receive enough of the 24 volts to keep continuity (try spelling that at 1am.....gees) and the burner snuffs out, I'll have to call ya....(want some stuff on the spicy wiener fire sale!!!!). Replacing an ignitor is easy and cleaning flame sensor on MOST furnaces isn't too bad, but there are some manufacturer's furnace engineers that need shot!!!! Bryant and Carrier's are some of the worst, used to work on ALOT of those, usually only a year or 2 after warranty expired.
    I spoke with the DOGG on the phone about his issues. Might be 2 fold but when he sent picks before and after of his flame rod clean up it was pretty obvious that was the culprit.

The real issue is where the furnace is located in relation to the washer and dryer. This may sound crazy but the products kept in these areas and used every day in the machines are what you smell and those odors are air born. When they are pulled into the furnaces by the draft inducer and pass through the burners they will put a coating on the flame rod. This coating will act as an insulator to the micro current the control board passes through the flame. The board “See’s” this and knows the burners are lit and knows it’s OK to leave the gas valve engaged until the Tstat shuts the unit down. If the flame rod is coated/insulated the board does not see the flame and shuts the gas valve off. It will make 3 attempts to restart and then shows a failure code on the board and requires a hard reset (power off and back in) to close out that failure code.

I know it sounds crazy but an engineer at the Bryant facility (Carrier) shared that with me. The old standing pilot units were not effected by those airborne aromas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom