The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    This one time, in band camp...it broke clean off and I had to get a better one from a spicy weiner guy. Mandarin engineering at it's finest.

Nonetheless, still had a good morning. HB and I spent most the day on the pistol side. Last minute hunters were eating space and wasting rounds.
    d0229a50aa38aab5bd4a96535283f1fa.jpg

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    This one time, in band camp...it broke clean off and I had to get a better one from a spicy weiner guy. Mandarin engineering at it's finest.

Nonetheless, still had a good morning. HB and I spent most the day on the pistol side. Last minute hunters were eating space and wasting rounds.
    d0229a50aa38aab5bd4a96535283f1fa.jpg

We both had a grand time of it - the wind was..hmm, windy...

But I brought a couple of my piston rifles CZ Bren 5.56 & my RRA PDS carbine - both have new dots on 'em and both were lights out once sighted it.

Lot's of iron from the pistols too - shot the new BUL 45acp and David's hot 97B -- WOOF

Brought my shadow II with a very hip OLight light/laser in green installed - easily seen and boringly accurate.

Red dot Springfield XDM 9mm full size was also lights out

Red Dot on Ruger Hunter 22LR too - got yelled at for "Firing too fast" -- That DNR dewd had my number all day long. B^)

Lastly had my KelTec PMR30 ripping the target - Ronin yells over "how many shells are in this thing".??

Fantastic day - with great company. Thank you DR aka/Ruger Ronin for a stellar morning..!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom