The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I do not envy you trying to get everyone's catch up work caught up.
    The end of the year is one thing, but add in the holidays and it just compounds the issues. People on vacation, people not really thinking about work, etc. Our end of the year tends to find all the stuff swept under the rug and things hiding in the closets.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Nothing major. Just normal end of the year work crap all bundled into one month. Because stuff from 7 months ago didn't matter until now.
    Well that was 7 months ago, no need to worry about it. NOW on the other hand... Lets Go T-Dogg!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you don't mind my asking sir, how does a rib get out of place? I want to avoid that.

I had a rib separate from my spine several years ago and I have not known any pain to this day that equals that in intensity.
    I was doing something that was beyond my body's ability to do and I still pay that price on occasion.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    If you don't mind my asking sir, how does a rib get out of place? I want to avoid that.

Well, I have had some BIG trauma to that set of ribs (*right side*) football injury waaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1974.

I guess I don't know "how" I did it but man when it goes out it is a special kinda blunt pain.

I just got back from the Chiro in Columbus - my pelvis was all wanky and probably aided in the rib going out.

It ain't fun but a cool $55 later :spend:- I'm up off the canvas.!! WooHoo:rockwoot:

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Ha Ha! Until I read the responses, I was thinking racoons were attacking. You CZickos have your own darn language!

The measure of how crappy things can be via the number of raccoons living in your butt will be a lasting legacy of the Czickness. I've even created an icon for it at work.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well, I have had some BIG trauma to that set of ribs (*right side*) football injury waaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1974.

I guess I don't know "how" I did it but man when it goes out it is a special kinda blunt pain.

I just got back from the Chiro in Columbus - my pelvis was all wanky and probably aided in the rib going out.

It ain't fun but a cool $55 later :spend:- I'm up off the canvas.!! WooHoo:rockwoot:
    Never been to a chiro. I was on the verge of doing so and called one before I started PT the last time. He said based on my description of the issues I was having he'd rather I did the PT (discs in neck issue). Said he could deal with the disc problems I have in the rest of my back, but said lots of little intricate bones, etc in neck. I've learned to never talk someone into a job they don't want.

Did the PT instead which was much better than my previous rounds of PT. Different and better therapist, and he did a good job.

Still may have to try a chiro at some point in the future of other issues. I know a lot of folks swear by them.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    So I have a 2016 Ford Focus and decided I should do some maintenance so I bought a new battery and went out to throw it in. There's a battery cover so I never really noticed anything before but I took the cover off and thought what is this sorcery, the battery is halfway in and inaccessible, how do you get it out lol? After a few youtube videos I learned you basically have to rip out the air filter assembly and disassemble the battery box, nothing is ever easy.

IFadHx2m.jpg

yMZaptvm.jpg

Last edited:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Evening all, just drove back home from Pittsburgh. Met 2 of my old college roommates for a long weekend of being up to no good in a town where nobody knows us. The buddy who was my best man just lost his wife to breast cancer. She was always the mega healthy one and went very quickly. Both very good people. He needed to get out of the house and drink a few beers and some scotch with old friends. Had planned a trip to Maine this past August with all the boys (there were 4 of us that shared a house at Purdue) and our wives but unfortunately her illness progressed too fast.

Great to see them, had a good but somber time.

BTW, Pittsburgh is a really lovely town to visit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom