The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I did a bit of reloading tonight with a small batch of. 223 55g plinking rounds. I had to buy more 55g bullets because I haven't found my stock yet. My reloading records show that I have not used them for reloading so they are down there somewhere

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    :wavey: Did you get your upper in? My order was updated from "awaiting fulfillment" to "awaiting shipment" today, so I think I ordered just in time.
    YAY.....because I was going to be sad for you, if you were left unfulfilled.
    Summary: yes, mine arrived, and it's a steal of a deal !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    If I had, it would just mean I spend my gun money on something else. :naughty:
    Glad it arrived! Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks ! I'll spill one more bit of info: it includes everything ! (bolt carrier group, charging handle, premium M-lock rail).
    I almost felt guilty....like I took advantage of STD for that price.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Thanks ! I'll spill one more bit of info: it includes everything ! (bolt carrier group, charging handle, premium M-lock rail).
    I almost felt guilty....like I took advantage of STD for that price.
    Wow. I knew it had the handguard, but it didn't have the BCG and CH in the photos, for that price I would never have guessed that (and I certainly would've also picked up a pistol upper).

Good evening, JE.
    Nice shooting for the cold (and better than I typically do).

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Tonight I'm drinking a hot toddy with a dash of apple cider vinegar honey cayenne. Pretty good.
    About to sew a whole in a stuffed animal so that it is ready to go for tomorrow night. I will be asked about it in the morning :)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Wow. I knew it had the handguard, but it didn't have the BCG and CH in the photos, for that price I would never have guessed that (and I certainly would've also picked up a pistol upper).
    I studied the ad closely. They actually listed the charging handle as being included.
    In one of the photos (from the bottom of the receiver), I could see a BCG, but it wasn't 'listed', so I figured it wouldn't come ... I was wrong !
    Now ... what to create with it !?! (sound of mad scientist laughing manically)

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I studied the ad closely. They actually listed the charging handle as being included.
    In one of the photos (from the bottom of the receiver), I could see a BCG, but it wasn't 'listed', so I figured it wouldn't come ... I was wrong !
    Now ... what to create with it !?! (sound of mad scientist laughing manically)
    Oh, I should've studied my homework on that. I would've certainly bought it right away.

It's a heavy barrel profile, right? Toss in a Centurion 2-stage into a lower of your choosing? (The ADM ambi lower I have is awesome, but I'm not a connoisseur. )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom