The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    10 year old cock a poo is right by my bar stool......chicken $%it.......but he is man's best friend.....especially with the elephants pelting the backyard right now......I can't remember a storm like this in December!!!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    A very large tree crashed down a few minutes ago. Went out to look but it wasn't the one i hoped for. It sounded too far away. The emerald ash borer killed ash trees are dropping the few limbs left on them or just snapping and dropping. Lots of crashing going on tonight.

63* and very comfortable outside as long as you're under cover and nothing big hits you. :D

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I also fondled a CZ 457 with the original set up that T-Dogg FIRST had......nice, with threaded barrel......and I'm sure CZer's in here would help me customize :spend: :spend: :spend: it!!!!.......lol
    If I was doing it over I would start with one of the CZ 457 models with the MTR chamber.

I see TD was up late using his multi color sharpie set. We had to give him those because he kept eating the crayons.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I thought hard about getting the 12.5" (too) ! :cool: ...... but already have some heavy-barrel shorties. Had it been a short, lightweight pencil barrel (hmm, do they make such a thing ?), I definitely would have gone for the shorter barrel.
    I think Faxon has a pencil pistol barrel, but I don't think Standard rolls that way.

Morning, folks. The reloads look very organized, @T-DOGG.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    If I was doing it over I would start with one of the CZ 457 models with the MTR chamber.

I see TD was up late using his multi color sharpie set. We had to give him those because he kept eating the crayons.
    The 457 Royal would be sweet if it didn't have that horrible "457 Royal" billboard on the stock.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :shady: Looks like the tornadoes stayed south but the wind was howling here. T-Dogg, did you serial number those cases to keep track of their performance?
    Yeah the storm was bad in the early hours here. Our bedroom window faces the west, so we hear everything.

I knew I forgot something, now to decide on a serial number system...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom