The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Boy, O, boy .... the sharp blades of my new Ego hedge trimmer did a number on my hands. After using, I was wiping down the blades with an oily shop towel. It happened so fast, and the blades are so sharp, that I didn't even realize I'd cut my hands/fingers about a half-dozen times.
    This is NOT what a guy with a new guitar wants to have happen ! :wallbash:

Other than that ........ CZ !

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Boy, O, boy .... the sharp blades of my new Ego hedge trimmer did a number on my hands. After using, I was wiping down the blades with an oily shop towel. It happened so fast, and the blades are so sharp, that I didn't even realize I'd cut my hands/fingers about a half-dozen times.

Sorry to hear that MM. Hopefully you are a quick healer and can get back to playing the new guitar

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you

Hope you heal up quickly.

I picked up that P-09 Kadet kit in the classies. Should be here tomorrow by tracking. CZ (blue for MM)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

I've just been spraying my ego hedge trimmer blades down with some silicone lubricant after using them. Keeps my hands away from the pointy parts.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Cool! How much did you pay for it? I don't see a price on it. I wonder why people remove the price when something sells.
    $300 shipped with 5 mags. Estimated 1000-1500 rounds through it. Not a steal by any means, but given that extra mags (it has 3 extra) are $40 new, it seemed fair. Hopefully the seller is content with it, too. He was great for communication and shipping. I just wanted a semi auto 22 pistol option. Been trying to keep an eye out for a decent P-09 or P226 deal for a while.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster

Hope you heal up quickly, MM!!!! So you can PLAY that early Christmas gift!! :joke::alright:.....sorry no guitar emoiji on here.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Oh my. Really sorry to hear that brother.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Sorry to hear about this MM, heal up fast brother!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom