The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Wanna thank DrillSgt for taking me into his home and fitting my BUL 45acp with my new front sight.

Not many would do this for somebody he hasn't even met - but like many say on here this group is different and at the ready to help

anyone that raises the flag of "need".

So I salute you Sgt Chris for going way outta your way to do that fitting for me today.!

BTW : it is perfectly fitted

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Wanna thank DrillSgt for taking me into his home and fitting my BUL 45acp with my new front sight.

Not many would do this for somebody he hasn't even met - but like many say on here this group is different and at the ready to help

anyone that raises the flag of "need".

So I salute you Sgt Chris for going way outta your way to do that fitting for me today.!

BTW : it is perfectly fitted
    It was great to meet you, sorry you had to drive so far! Happy Birthday!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    When I was 29 my motorcycle license plate was 2929. Was certain I would not live to 30
    When I was 29, this 6-cylinder Honda CBX was my primary transportation.
    I can relate ! :@ya:

i-83FMPGQ-L.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When I was 29, this 6-cylinder Honda CBX was my primary transportation.
    I can relate ! :@ya:

i-83FMPGQ-L.jpg
    I had a red CBX. Bike was an insane beast.
    Fast when stock. It was stupid fast when me and the boys were done with it. The 6 into 1 Hooker header had the absolute sweetest voice at military power.
    Nice bike MM.....Most cool.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can hear that sweet header in my mind ! :rockwoot:
    Having some good contacts in the racing world netted me a set of reground cams springs and buckets with slotted sprockets so we could indicate the cams in where we wanted the power band. Some mild post work and some carb work by a good friend. The header was the final piece. That engine could throttle lift the front wheel when it came to the switch. Once on the band it was a missile and way faster than the stock frame allowed. It was a handful but man it was a freak to ride.
    A buddy traded me out of it and within 2 days he went down pretty hard on the highway. He survived and we still friends....:):

Great pic MM and the memory's it brought back. Tried to find a pic of mine but CKW's pic storage can be daunting/confusing at best.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Having some good contacts in the racing world netted me a set of reground cams springs and buckets with slotted sprockets so we could indicate the cams in where we wanted the power band. Some mild post work and some carb work by a good friend. The header was the final piece. That engine could throttle lift the front wheel when it came to the switch. Once on the band it was a missile and way faster than the stock frame allowed. It was a handful but man it was a freak to ride.
    A buddy traded me out of it and within 2 days he went down pretty hard on the highway. He survived and we still friends....:):

Great pic MM and the memory's it brought back. Tried to find a pic of mine but CKW's pic storage can be daunting/confusing at best.

It sounds like you unleashed the inner-beast ! :alright:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom