• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    FWIW, 7-9" seems short to me for a 16" barrel.

Here is a 12" Aero Precision Atlas S-One on a 16" barreled/pistol length gas system .300 BO. It measures a little over 12".

View attachment 156578
    Still think 12" over 9"? I cancelled the Larue order as the handguards all are several months out. Midway has the S-one handguards (not super cheap, but free shipping and less that A.P.)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    HEY ..... you FGE gangsters need to get in touch with mcapo , and come up with some food offerings that you can bring ! Ya'all like to eat, right ?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Still think 12" over 9"? I cancelled the Larue order as the handguards all are several months out. Midway has the S-one handguards (not super cheap, but free shipping and less that A.P.)

I guess it's just personal preference although the longer handguard lets you mount a light and still have 9" open.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I guess it's just personal preference although the longer handguard lets you mount a light and still have 9" open.
    That's a good point. I currently don't have any plans to get a flashlight for this upper, so I should think about what I what for this particular upper.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Do you have both reds and greys? Down south where I hunt, there's only greys, and they're small and quick, always moving.

Yea, hunting grays in beech trees trying to get head shots with a rifle will test you. I've had a beech with several in it at once and instead of focusing on one I started going from one I couldn't get to the next I couldn't get a shot at and never got any. Squirrel hunter my a$$.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom