Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Ego mower is impressive. I should have trusted my gut instinct before and went that route. Damn skinflint part of me strikes again...
    I have yet to find anything the Ego mower won't go through. When I went on vacation for 10 days in July, I mowed a few days before I left, and didn't mow for a few days after I got home. It was 16 days between mows in July. The grass was tall, and the Ego ate it all.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I got back a few hours ago from spending most of the day out at Proteq.

I got the CZ Scorpion carbine sighted in at 50 yards. I shot the P-01 Omega (that is very nice).

I shot the PPK, but one of the shells from the bag of old .22LR ammo got stuck in it. I had to wait till I got home and took a metal rod to push it out.

I also shot the lever action, that thing is fun and dead on.

I brought more stuff that didn't get shot. I have some steel case 9mm ammo that I didn't get to try, so still no idea if will give me issues or not.

It was hot out there, but beautiful. We had a pair of hawks circling above us near the end of the day.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have yet to find anything the Ego mower won't go through. When I went on vacation for 10 days in July, I mowed a few days before I left, and didn't mow for a few days after I got home. It was 16 days between mows in July. The grass was tall, and the Ego ate it all.
    You were one of the people I remember being an advocate for them and I appreciate the insight.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Good day all. Currently marvelling at the level of goon around here. It's infected the pup today with a case of the upsidedown stick licks.
    f0d2cc36897b71b7449b2d210ea29ab4.jpg

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Even'n gents

Got my Rock BR and front and rear Protektormodel bags. I think I might have jumped the gun getting the silvered bags but they are nice. I now know what free recoil is. Definitely going to take some getting used to.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Talked to my guy about his tuner, TDOGG. All three of the barrels he uses it on are the same size. For some reason I thought they werent.. :dunno:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Talked to my guy about his tuner, TDOGG. All three of the barrels he uses it on are the same size. For some reason I thought they werent.. :dunno:
    That makes sense. I'm leaning towards the ATS tuner that I linked the other day. If I get one at all. I'm beginning to realize how time consuming all this testing and tuning really is. I can consume an entire range trip on one rifle.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Got an adaptor to sleeve the 2 inch hitch into a 2.5 receiver and the holes were off set about an 1/8 inch. You would think that this stuff is standardized.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Even'n gents

Got my Rock BR and front and rear Protektormodel bags. I think I might have jumped the gun getting the silvered bags but they are nice. I now know what free recoil is. Definitely going to take some getting used to.

:D Yep, only your shoulder slows the rifle down. Make sure you don't have sling swivels hitting the bags.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Couldn't you use all range time on one rifle before?
    Have you ever met me? I could consume 1 hour deciding what to order at the drive thru.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I completely forgot about that thread. That was like what, 4 months ago? I'm a completely changed man now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom