• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    If I were older I would have gotten the shot. Still when I got covid it was worse than what I thought it would be. No energy and after being up for a short while I was exhausted and wanted to sleep.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    If I wouldn't have already had Covid, I would probably get the shot. Only healthcare people were eligible when I was sick.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    BMV got me for $451 this morning on the new truck plates/registration. Then I got a refund at Home Depot on my PITA Ryobi 40V mower that wasn't cutting very well all year. Drove to Lowe's and bought a 56V Ego mower instead. Waiting for it to charge before I go mow my dead grass. :)

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    As I've stated before, I got the pfizer vaccine as soon as it was available to me and wear a mask when I go shopping. Not because someone told me to, but because I believe it was/is best for my health and my family.

I don't expect to wear a mask at the FGE, however don't be insulted if I stand a little farther away, hesitate to shake hands and go for the hand sanitizer in my range bag. For all I know I could have non-symptomatic C19 (highly unlikely) and be protecting all of you from me.

At this time my county is at the highest level of transmission and I have no desire to get covid, a cold, the flu or anything else. I have avoided even getting a cold for at least 3 decades...I'm very good at avoidance. :D

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'll give a clue, it rhymes with ducks.
    All out of F's?

fuel-gauge.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    As I've stated before, I got the pfizer vaccine as soon as it was available to me and wear a mask when I go shopping. Not because someone told me to, but because I believe it was/is best for my health and my family.

I don't expect to wear a mask at the FGE, however don't be insulted if I stand a little farther away, hesitate to shake hands and go for the hand sanitizer in my range bag. For all I know I could have non-symptomatic C19 (highly unlikely) and be protecting all of you from me.

At this time my county is at the highest level of transmission and I have no desire to get covid, a cold, the flu or anything else. I have avoided even getting a cold for at least 3 decades...I'm very good at avoidance. :D
    You know I'm a hugger, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom