Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    MM what holster did you end up ordering?

Stoner Holsters 515 In-The-Waistband Concealed Carry Holster

1_515-labelpic-228x228.gif

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I place an order for the below Wright Leather Works (Thanks gmcttr). Bought it for the P365 first. They have an IWB/OWB that I think I order for the RAMI once it comes in.

WLW_Banshee_style1_medium.jpg

Sounds like a lot of good Sunday's were had today. What did we do? We had a summer part for our two grandkids from 2 - 8.....should have been about 2 to 2:15. Just kidding. Glad we can enjoy these days with the grandkids but my kids get louder the older I get...

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I haven't decided the role that the RAMI will fill and not sure I am going to drop $150 on a holster until I determine that. 99% sure the P365 will be the new CCW so dropped $130 on the above holster.

Just hate buying holsters....

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I place an order for the below Wright Leather Works (Thanks gmcttr). Bought it for the P365 first. They have an IWB/OWB that I think I order for the RAMI once it comes in.

WLW_Banshee_style1_medium.jpg

Sounds like a lot of good Sunday's were had today. What did we do? We had a summer part for our two grandkids from 2 - 8.....should have been about 2 to 2:15. Just kidding. Glad we can enjoy these days with the grandkids but my kids get louder the older I get...

With the wide spacing of the belt loops on yours, I bet that it'll pull a bit tighter & be more concealed than the one that I bought ..... but I'm OK with that.
    I'm never out on business (retired ! ), and in fact, don't go out much in general these days. If mine prints a bit, and somebody notices .... I don't really care that much ! :D

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :coffee:

With the wide spacing of the belt loops on yours, I bet that it'll pull a bit tighter & be more concealed than the one that I bought ..... but I'm OK with that.
    I'm never out on business (retired ! ), and in fact, don't go out much in general these days. If mine prints a bit, and somebody notices .... I don't really care that much ! :D

That's my thinking. If I print, I don't care because most people won't notice anyway.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning everyone.

Today I get to pick up a rental car and prep tonight for a two-day work trip to the commie state of Illinois, in the Chicago area of course. Yay!

I wonder if my company will reimburse me for the purchase of a Kevlar vest.....:dunno:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good morning everyone.

Today I get to pick up a rental car and prep tonight for a two-day work trip to the commie state of Illinois, in the Chicago area of course. Yay!

I wonder if my company will reimburse me for the purchase of a Kevlar vest.....:dunno:

Morning Travis. Seems like a reasonable request to me.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Got a chance to buy a p-07. It has 16 rd mags. Does mean its an older version? I'm thinking these mags will not work in a p10c. Does it mean its a gen 1 vs a gen 2?

Last question. The gun has an issue where the hammer isn't hitting the firing pin every time. Will CZ take care of it even though I'm not the original owner? Would a CGW duty kit fix this issue assuming its the hammer?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The Wizard came over to help me out with a few things yesterday. He brough TnT with him. Man, I had forgotten what a wonderful gun that is. He let me fondle her for old time sake. That's the second best carry gun I ever owned.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Got a chance to buy a p-07. It has 16 rd mags. Does mean its an older version? I'm thinking these mags will not work in a p10c. Does it mean its a gen 1 vs a gen 2?

Last question. The gun has an issue where the hammer isn't hitting the firing pin every time. Will CZ take care of it even though I'm not the original owner? Would a CGW duty kit fix this issue assuming its the hammer?

My P-07 had the same mags and they are specific to that model. As to the issues with the hammer I am not sure.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I would have someone experienced with CZs look at it before sending it anywhere or buying new parts. Might be an easy fix.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom