Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I cut the grass after work and rewarded myself with a really good margarita. From here, I'll take a walk over to my mother's house to check on her (5 doors away) and then come back and watch another episode of 'John Adams'. I've seen it before but it's a good thing to watch once in a while to get a bit more appreciation of what our founding fathers were up against. It's kind of like how I like to watch Band of Brothers every spring to keep the sacrifice of our armed forces fresh in my mind.

Daughter served up a fabulous dinner. I am full and happy.
    Rainbox is next.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Maybe I'll try it. Aluminum is better than steel.

Yep, no steel for me. Mostly brass with some aluminum, but thinking more aluminum will be in my future for the reasons stated earlier.

Hello folks.

After that I need to sit down at my desk and put together a firearm gameplan. My interests have been all the over the place lately and its driving me nuts. I have some interests outside my normal "defensive" mindset and I need to decide if and what I'm going to pursue (or not).

This is a good idea, and I generally have my plan as well, but worth reviewing.

From here, I'll take a walk over to my mother's house to check on her (5 doors away)

Nice to have family close. We moved to IN in 1994, and only family we have here is ourselves and the 2 extra people we created since being here. Would be nice to have extended family around.

When Trump won (I had a plan for either) I put a plan into motion regards to buying guns, ammo, gear, food, up to the mid term elections thisNovember. I have a plan for if the Republicans keep or loose control. I think they will win but expect prices to start rising after August anyways in anticipation. If the Democrats win pandemonium will ensue and panic buying. Not for the prepared though. Most of us here have been preparing our lives for decades at least. But if you havent now IS the time to buy. Sell your children (joke) and buy guns, ammo, food, water.

Words of wisdom. Probably time to kick in some more ammo purchases, and more mags for chosen platforms.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Any of you CZickos ever had a 40B? Have a chance to trade a G***k for one, but I've read varying reviews and it's not an awesome deal by any stretch of the imagination.
    I know some of the group has had the 40P, but I don't know if anyone has had a 40B.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    When Trump won (I had a plan for either) I put a plan into motion regards to buying guns, ammo, gear, food, up to the mid term elections thisNovember. I have a plan for if the Republicans keep or loose control. I think they will win but expect prices to start rising after August anyways in anticipation. If the Democrats win pandemonium will ensue and panic buying. Not for the prepared though. Most of us here have been preparing our lives for decades at least. But if you havent now IS the time to buy. Sell your children (joke) and buy guns, ammo, food, water.
    I need to stock up on ammo badly.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...What's everyone up to this evening?...

Started the smoothing and polishing of parts for my CZ P-01.

Early to bed tonight to get up early for my father's funeral in the morning. He was 96 years old and lead a good life.

On brass vs aluminum...I generally use brass but have used aluminum and have no problem with it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Early to bed tonight to get up early for my father's funeral in the morning. He was 96 years old and lead a good life.

On brass vs aluminum...I generally use brass but have used aluminum and have no problem with it.

Sorry to hear about the passing of your father. My condolences.

CKW

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2018
    Indianapolis

Our deepest condolences to you and your family.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom