Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I stocked up on 9mm afew months ago . Good 9mm at $170 a case shipped. That's the best deal I could find. I wont say online how much I bought but I'm good for a long time

I've been buying the Federal Aluminum Cased 9mm at TargetSportsUSA for just over $160 per case since joining their Prime Ammo club (normally ~$173 per case I believe). Runs great so far through all my guns and the price is right.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    When in the production run where the changes made? Wondering if this is something to watch out for on my P10C? Mine was bought used and has been through a couple INGOer hands within this thread - I am not even sure of the production date without looking.

I'm not sure where the cutoff point was but if your gun has the small notch in the back, it's not an issue. My 2nd P10C was built late last fall and does not have that notch, so it was after that when they made that change.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I save all my cases within the fallacy that I am going to reload pistol rounds again so its all brass for me.

I finally got rid of a barrel full of shotgun hulls that I was going to reload...
    Sometimes depending on how I'm feeling I'll pick up brass for a family member that reloads. I have a lot of brass I've stored up and have the means but I won't ever do it as long as ammo is cheap. Eventualy we will all reload I suspect.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Sometimes depending on how I'm feeling I'll pick up brass for a family member that reloads. I have a lot of brass I've stored up and have the means but I won't ever do it as long as ammo is cheap. Eventualy we will all reload I suspect.

I don't reload either, but do my best to pick up my brass as I can't stand to leave it behind as there is some value in it and keep it either to give to others or simply keep it for now. That said, I've bought some of the Federal aluminum case as well as Blazer aluminum case and it shot fine. I almost picked up a case this past week from Brownell's (but I messed around and let my coupon expire). I am actually interested in it since it is often cheaper, and I won't feel it necessary to pick my cases out of the gravel at MCF&G out in the heat, since its not reloadable anyway.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm not sure where the cutoff point was but if your gun has the small notch in the back, it's not an issue. My 2nd P10C was built late last fall and does not have that notch, so it was after that when they made that change.

Mine is a 2017 - probably earlier in the year. Not sure which notch you refer but I'll contact the seller and see if I can get my money back.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    If I remember correctly I got that one (that Matt has) used but unfired and there was a little burr or something on the rear slide plate slightly catching the frame when I would rack the slide. I did some very minor trimming of it to correct it. Is that the issue that you're talking about?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I don't reload either, but do my best to pick up my brass as I can't stand to leave it behind as there is some value in it and keep it either to give to others or simply keep it for now. That said, I've bought some of the Federal aluminum case as well as Blazer aluminum case and it shot fine. I almost picked up a case this past week from Brownell's (but I messed around and let my coupon expire). I am actually interested in it since it is often cheaper, and I won't feel it necessary to pick my cases out of the gravel at MCF&G out in the heat, since its not reloadable anyway.

Similar reasoning here. Shoots great, very inexpensive and I don't feel bad not picking it up because it would do me no good... ;)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Hello folks.

What's everyone up to this evening?

I'm gonna be painting some trim around the house for a bit.

After that I need to sit down at my desk and put together a firearm gameplan. My interests have been all the over the place lately and its driving me nuts. I have some interests outside my normal "defensive" mindset and I need to decide if and what I'm going to pursue (or not).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hello folks.

After that I need to sit down at my desk and put together a firearm gameplan. My interests have been all the over the place lately and its driving me nuts. I have some interests outside my normal "defensive" mindset and I need to decide if and what I'm going to pursue (or not).

Man I feel you there man.I never thought I would have wheel guns past a good Bug.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Hello folks.

Doing some housework, then I have to get prepared for work tomorrow. Only day this month I have to go to the office, so I'm trying to make sure everything is ready to go so I don't have to mess around in the morning. I'll be getting up earlier than normal and it's gonna suck... :(

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Hello folks.

Tied to my desk for the next 34 hours to get caught up enough to leave.

Oh and take a break to load gun/ammo and, if I have time, change of clothes.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Hello folks.

The wife and I are catching up on Forged in Fire tonight. Been a busy couple of weeks and it’s nice to have a relaxing evening.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I cut the grass after work and rewarded myself with a really good margarita. From here, I'll take a walk over to my mother's house to check on her (5 doors away) and then come back and watch another episode of 'John Adams'. I've seen it before but it's a good thing to watch once in a while to get a bit more appreciation of what our founding fathers were up against. It's kind of like how I like to watch Band of Brothers every spring to keep the sacrifice of our armed forces fresh in my mind.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hello folks.

When Trump won (I had a plan for either) I put a plan into motion regards to buying guns, ammo, gear, food, up to the mid term elections thisNovember. I have a plan for if the Republicans keep or loose control. I think they will win but expect prices to start rising after August anyways in anticipation. If the Democrats win pandemonium will ensue and panic buying. Not for the prepared though. Most of us here have been preparing our lives for decades at least. But if you havent now IS the time to buy. Sell your children (joke) and buy guns, ammo, food, water.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Any of you CZickos ever had a 40B? Have a chance to trade a G***k for one, but I've read varying reviews and it's not an awesome deal by any stretch of the imagination.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom