Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I would never run mine indoors for this reason.

I really wish more people were as considerate. I get tired of being put next to someone with an SBR at an indoor range. Not always, but can ruin the experience at times. I'm all for people shooting what they want, but a little consideration goes a long way.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I really wish more people were as considerate. I get tired of being put next to someone with an SBR at an indoor range. Not always, but can ruin the experience at times. I'm all for people shooting what they want, but a little consideration goes a long way.

I understand but in that it is a gun range. If all you have is an SBR or AR pistol thats what you will be running.
    I seldom if ever take high power center fire to an indoor range unless is is dead of winter and I need to test run one in. And even then 2 mags is usually what I run. Maybe 3 if I am alone.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I have left the indoor range early before b/c of the "BOOM" that was rattling my teeth in the next lane.
    Now I have earplugs I put in in addition to my ear muffs.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    What does this group think of the Beretta 92/M9 ? I've held one but never fired one. I have a person offering an M9A1 to me in trade. From what I remember the grip area is "chunky" and the sights aren't very good.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    What does this group think of the Beretta 92/M9 ? I've held one but never fired one. I have a person offering an M9A1 to me in trade. From what I remember the grip area is "chunky" and the sights aren't very good.

Chunky is how I’ve described it. Same issue I have with the Beretta PX4, useable but chunkier than I’d like.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I've shot a couple rental ones at Point Blank and I didn't care for them. Very soft shooting, but just didn't like the gun much.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down

I've had a couple. They were meh for me. Some people love them. Just weren't for me.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've run a few of them. Of course I am very spoiled and a horrible trigger snob but...the triggers sucked. It wasn't for me.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hit the range again this morning. It was perfect weather for it and there was not even a hint of a breeze, so the wonderful smell of burnt gun powder just hung in the air.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I’ve got a 92FS you are welcome to test but I find the 92 series fairly “meh”.

Had a brigadier once that was pretty nice but still was just “meh”.

Don’t recall having issues with either. Accuracy always acceptable and above my diminishing abilities.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    WooHoo the journey continues. Just placed an order for a Pro Package from CGW for my P-01. Can't wait to hand it and the pistol over to the Wizard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom