The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Sound like a nice day starting for most. I really envy your ability to walk the farm when you want Mr. Wizard. That has been a dream of mine that unfortunately, the wife does not share.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Sound like a nice day starting for most. I really envy your ability to walk the farm when you want Mr. Wizard. That has been a dream of mine that unfortunately, the wife does not share.

My spouse has been the real reason I have stayed in the city. I am OK with it but man sitting in the middle of 10 acres would have been pretty sweet. It would have changed a lot of things.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Anyone see that they found the wreck of the USS Lexington reported yesterday?

F-5-2.png

1-1-Anti-aircraft-gun.png

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    My spouse has been the real reason I have stayed in the city. I am OK with it but man sitting in the middle of 10 acres would have been pretty sweet. It would have changed a lot of things.

After my Grandfather on my Dad's side passed away in 1962 we moved into his farmhouse. I loved living out in the country, many fond memories growing up!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    My morning walk was dragging the trash to the curb for pickup in the city. The snow made it seem even colder. Speaking of cold...my day started at 4 am when the house was freezing cold. Seems my college age son thought it was hot and turned the furnace off instead of down...it is going to be a coffee kinda of day!

Thanks to some high pressure sales tactics from a fellow INGOer; my gun fund is overdrawn but included in the transaction was a P10C which gives me a great reason to steal a little range time between appointments.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I'm very lucky because my wife grew up in the country and can't wait for us to be able to move back. As soon as we're in a financial position to do so and I can find a job that is 90% work from home, we're moving to the boonies! :yesway:

My morning walk was dragging the trash to the curb for pickup in the city. The snow made it seem even colder. Speaking of cold...my day started at 4 am when the house was freezing cold. Seems my college age son thought it was hot and turned the furnace off instead of down...it is going to be a coffee kinda of day!

Thanks to some high pressure sales tactics from a fellow INGOer; my gun fund is overdrawn but included in the transaction was a P10C which gives me a great reason to steal a little range time between appointments.

Congrats on your P10c! I still need to pick one up, hopefully sometime this month.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

No one touches "My" T-stat as to function. Up 1* or down 1* if the spouse chooses but no masturbating the temp.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Anyone see that they found the wreck of the USS Lexington reported yesterday?

F-5-2.png

1-1-Anti-aircraft-gun.png
    It's so cool to see that logo still on the plane. That is the logo of the VF-31 Tomcatters. They were known as that long before the F-14 was ever dreamed of. But they were driving the Tomcats when we were on the old Forrestal at the same time. Their callsign is Bandwagon but everyone shortened it to just Wagon. So it was Wagon 03 or Wagon 10 whatever.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The roads are really bad up in South Bend....they just can’t put a little salt down....I hate winter...

It's hovering just under the freezing line down here. The roads were slick in spots but mostly okay. There were a few drivers operating as if there was an inch of ice on the road. I'm glad I gave myself some extra time.

Be safe out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom