The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I really want a P10 now :drool:

2433slc.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The P10C and the Indiana representation are awesome. Send me one of each!

Not taking any chances. Bought the PCR online from Hoosier Armory. Cost a few extra pennies but what matter is money when you’re broke!

Never been to HA before so hopefully they don’t have anything else that I “need” when I pick it up tomorrow.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    The P10C and the Indiana representation are awesome. Send me one of each!

Not taking any chances. Bought the PCR online from Hoosier Armory. Cost a few extra pennies but what matter is money when you’re broke!

Never been to HA before so hopefully they don’t have anything else that I “need” when I pick it up tomorrow.
    Congratulations! Sometimes when someone has something that's in short supply, you have to make a move if you don't want to wait for the next batch, whenever that may be. They do have a fairly decent selection of long guns on racks when you walk in, so be on guard for other pretty things to catch your attention. There isn't a lot of parking right in front of the store, but there is a parking lot just south on the same block that's a very quick walk away.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, found out from one of the guys at the Outdoorsman that only the FDE P10's or the suppressor height models have the HD front sights. The plain black only comes with the stock 3 dot sights with the standard front. Of course, that was the only one they had in stock. Don't know when they'll have them back in stock :(

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I didn't get to make my range trip on Thursday. Just wasn't up to it.

:(

I have some ready cash from selling my car. I am looking for a smaller 9mm for the spouse. She is just nit up to wielding the full size shadow anymore. She is on the mend and coming back but has a ways to go. I need something that will not be as heavy. I saw a P-07 Duty in the classy's. Price seemed fair but it is as built and you know that would never work. Plus if memory serves (:oldwise:) the mags do not cross over to anything I own.
    I almost opted for the Shield AllenM had posted but I was saved as it was already spoken for.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I have some ready cash from selling my car. I am looking for a smaller 9mm for the spouse. She is just nit up to wielding the full size shadow anymore. She is on the mend and coming back but has a ways to go. I need something that will not be as heavy. I saw a P-07 Duty in the classy's. Price seemed fair but it is as built and you know that would never work. Plus if memory serves (:oldwise:) the mags do not cross over to anything I own.
    I almost opted for the Shield AllenM had posted but I was saved as it was already spoken for.

That's a tough one as you would most definitely have to find something with the best trigger available. Would a Phantom or P09 work? They are full size but polymer.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everyone.

Will be spending today helping a friend who recently bought an old farm house and some land. Gonna clean up the yard and work towards getting him his own personal range setup. The previous owners dug a pond and left the dirt, he will be using that as the foundation for his backstop.

Tomorrow I will be in Atlanta, Indiana. Taking a Tactical Rifle class. Should be good to knock the rust off myself.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Rami?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have an alloy frame compact with an amazing trigger and all the goodies including an accurizing bushing and the combo sights. I don't know if she would think it was too heavy or not.

What is the capacity. The alloy and smaller slide would be the ticket. With the full size carrying 14+ there was some weight there as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning everyone.

Will be spending today helping a friend who recently bought an old farm house and some land. Gonna clean up the yard and work towards getting him his own personal range setup. The previous owners dug a pond and left the dirt, he will be using that as the foundation for his backstop.

Tomorrow I will be in Atlanta, Indiana. Taking a Tactical Rifle class. Should be good to knock the rust off myself.

That sounds like a stellar weekend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom