The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I haven't done that, but I have put the milk in the cabinet and the cereal in the fridge before... :):

Done it.....and put ice cream in the fridge...

Morning everyone. Much needed coffee this morning. Moved into the new house last night. Bed at 2am, up at 5:30am. Could not sleep. Previous owners left the house dirty. Today is cleaning day.

Sounds like a coffee in the morning and Monsters/Red Bull all afternoon kind of day.

If you would have let me know sooner, I would have helped (probably...maybe) but darn, I am busy with appointments today.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That is how we do it as well. When we left our house in California, we even had the carpets cleaned once we were moved out for the new owners.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Shot my sp-01 Monday and wasn't very happy. Lots of trigger slap and lots of mag rattle. I'll keep playing with it every now and then. But I have to shoot my carry guns just as much as I did before this purchase.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Shot my sp-01 Monday and wasn't very happy. Lots of trigger slap and lots of mag rattle. I'll keep playing with it every now and then. But I have to shoot my carry guns just as much as I did before this purchase.

My first CZ was an SP-01. Bought it on whim. Shot it. Wasn’t impressed. Put it away.

Was introduced to Cajun Gun Works and the one known as The Wizard. Love my SP-01 now and have bought a few more.

Ban the fools, not the tools I say. wtburnette

Life's too short to put up with a crappy trigger. Birds Away

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    My first CZ was an SP-01. Bought it on whim. Shot it. Wasn’t impressed. Put it away.

Was introduced to Cajun Gun Works and the one known as The Wizard. Love my SP-01 now and have bought a few more.

Ban the fools, not the tools I say. wtburnette

Life's too short to put up with a crappy trigger. Birds Away
    I'll back this up also. I bought an SP01 and an SP01 Tactical in the same week. The Tactical is now fully Cajunized, and a joy to shoot.

CZs, the more you shoot them, the better they get.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My spouse picked up a Ruger SR9C in stainless from my sister who is moving to Florida and wanting a wheel gun. So the spouse has this and after much conversation she likes the CZ's better......Duh.
    So any way, the gun is in excellent condition. Maybe 100 rounds fire if that. 6 magazines. A Fobus holster. A TLR-4 light that may or may not go with it.
    There is right at 1K in 9mm as well. I am set for 9mm with absolutely no place to put anymore of it.

I have been looking around and prices are all over the place. I know the market so no real expectations. What does the panel think this is worth. She will be posting it up here so I need some insight.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Up earlier than normal this morning... :coffee:

My spouse picked up a Ruger SR9C in stainless from my sister who is moving to Florida and wanting a wheel gun. So the spouse has this and after much conversation she likes the CZ's better......Duh.
    So any way, the gun is in excellent condition. Maybe 100 rounds fire if that. 6 magazines. A Fobus holster. A TLR-4 light that may or may not go with it.
    There is right at 1K in 9mm as well. I am set for 9mm with absolutely no place to put anymore of it.

I have been looking around and prices are all over the place. I know the market so no real expectations. What does the panel think this is worth. She will be posting it up here so I need some incite.

Looks like they're going for ~$350 - $375 new online via GunWatcher.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah I am up way to darned early myself.
    Buds has them used for $287.
    Might split up the ammo and sell separate. I really have more 9mm than I will most likely ever shoot.

Yep, like you I'm back to having the pain wake me up early. Yay... :(

$287 seems about right for the gun TBH. I'd probably throw it in the classifieds for $300 and see what happens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom