The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK crappy text pic.....Best I got right now.

XwuYi5y.jpg

The frame is a silver grey and the slide is an armorers grey with some black in it. It looks stellar in person.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Nice, CM ..... subtle coloring.

Sorry about the shoulder, '88. I hope that your upcoming surgery goes well, and that you're back in the saddle before you know it !

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wow, that's coming along nicely CM. Can't wait to see the end result.

This thread really is all over the place. From the guy whining about his shoulder to talk of a 3 way and camera's, it's gotten pretty far off the rails. Ain't is great!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    But heck, this is a gun forum, right ? ..... so I'ma gonna talk some gun talk !

First of all, let me say that so far, I haven't built an AR ..... but I know how to slap together an upper and a lower, and throw some gizmos on it ! ;)

Normally, I'd take this down to the cabin for a test run, but it's been hot, rainy, and I've had stuff to do .... so I took it to Point Blank.
    If you're an AR snob, better stop reading, because both receivers are PSA built. But so far, I've never had a lick of trouble with their stuff.

It's a 10.5" 300 BLK rig, with the new SB Tactical (4-position !) brace.
    I did throw in a good NIB bolt carrier group, and a NIB charging handle .... and I love the Vortex Spitfire, with it's illuminated and etched reticle.
    Also, it has the EPT (enhanced polished trigger), which is better than any other AR trigger that I own.
    It shot well .... I loved the darn thing ! (a little personal history thrown into the photo)

i-bFz96kL-XL.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    But heck, this is a gun forum, right ? ..... so I'ma gonna talk some gun talk !

First of all, let me say that so far, I haven't built an AR ..... but I know how to slap together an upper and a lower, and throw some gizmos on it ! ;)

Normally, I'd take this down to the cabin for a test run, but it's been hot, rainy, and I've had stuff to do .... so I took it to Point Blank.
    If you're an AR snob, better stop reading, because both receivers are PSA built. But so far, I've never had a lick of trouble with their stuff.

It's a 10.5" 300 BLK rig, with the new SB Tactical (4-position !) brace.
    I did throw in a good NIB bolt carrier group, and a NIB charging handle .... and I love the Vortex Spitfire, with it's illuminated and etched reticle.
    Also, it has the EPT (enhanced polished trigger), which is better than any other AR trigger that I own.
    It shot well .... I loved the darn thing ! (a little personal history thrown into the photo)

i-bFz96kL-XL.jpg

I'd have bought that just for the Hillary in jail magazine. That's clever. Thanks for the 'Nam era service. About 10 yrs later I did my time in the cold war. It doesn't really compare.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :coffee:

Man, I hate days I have to go into the office. I really need to find a permanent work from home position. With what I do, it's just stupid to have to go into the office... :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom