The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Great range trip last night with the Wizard. My shooting wasn't too good but I had a great time. Was very impressed with the Shadow 2 he was sporting. Now to try to get through today.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I wish I were more a fan of the 75 platform.

When I close my eyes and dream, I still wake up with thoughts of a 1911 or a SW revolver...but, dang, these CZ's are shooters. Dollars:Quality:Accuracy:Shootability quotient is impressive.

I can't respond to the Classifieds...

I PMed texkev asking to bypass the 50-post Classified restriction...I donated $20.

Thanks for your support of the site.

Wow; when you are cordial, polite and respectful of the rules of the site, this is a very easy place to be!

Welcome G19x!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    The range trip yesterday with BA went great! Shooting the Red Head , Scratch and No1, the one that started this whole local CZ fanatic trigger snob club! I brought some different toys to try out. Beretta .32 pocket gun and a North American Arms .22 mini 5-shot SA revolver, also a Shadow 2 that has been worked over, An old Pre B that has probably had thousands of rounds fired giving the action a fantastic smooth SA & DA and a Ruger SR9C! It was a fun and topped off with Cheeseburger's:rockwoot:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The range trip yesterday with BA went great! Shooting the Red Head , Scratch and No1, the one that started this whole local CZ fanatic trigger snob club! I brought some different toys to try out. Beretta .32 pocket gun and a North American Arms .22 mini 5-shot SA revolver, also a Shadow 2 that has been worked over, An old Pre B that has probably had thousands of rounds fired giving the action a fantastic smooth SA & DA and a Ruger SR9C! It was a fun and topped off with Cheeseburger's:rockwoot:

All of the guns mentioned above were a lot of fun to shoot. The pre-B was really beyond belief. I particularly enjoyed the Beretta Tomcat flip up .32. Good fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom