The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The scary thing is I also have a pimp Colt. It's even has a gold bushing...I might need therapy...

200-Colt+right+side.jpg

OK that is Pimp even for a colt.....:stickpoke:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I’m in!

Ban the fools, not the tools I say. wtburnette

Life's too short to put up with a crappy trigger. Birds Away

EXCELLENT !

So ...... are you holding that new high-polish in your hands ? Has the pantsless highway done it's work ?
    Inquiring minds want to know !

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    So ...... are you holding that new high-polish in your hands ? Has the pantsless highway done it's work ?
    Not yet, I still have The Blinger! Mcapo and I will get this sorted out soon enough. The important thing is that it's off the market. Which is great... logistics didn't factor into him missing out on this deal.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Not yet, I still have The Blinger! Mcapo and I will get this sorted out soon enough. The important thing is that it's off the market. Which is great... logistics didn't factor into him missing out on this deal.

Gotcha ! You're a good man to offer the assist, Hopper. :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I find myself wanting to add a stainless Colt to the collection for some reason. You'd think that my experience with the 9mm Colt would steer me away but there is just something about guns that need a bit of love that makes them more interesting to me. Mcapo's picture above sure does make me consider doing some horse trading to get the funds for another project.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That's exactly the effect on me. I took a selfie a couple of years ago (below). I'm thinking that I could put together a true 'barbecue gun' event at my hideaway for the CZ'icko's. If there was enough interest, I'd try to plan it !

IMG_1297-L.jpg

Nice photo. You guys are making me want to go fire up a bonfire tonight, rain be damned.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The scary thing is I also have a pimp Colt. It's even has a gold bushing...I might need therapy...

200-Colt+right+side.jpg

Beside the fact that it's a Colt, and I have no love for them, and that bushing would have to be swapped, but otherwise, that is a damn fine looking gun.

That said, if I owned it, I'd somehow have to get it to Allen and let him bobtail it and checker the front strap, put some good sights on it and a different hammer, then maybe a grip safety... yeah that would all just cost too much.

That is a nice looking gun, even if it does have some gold in it's grill.:pimp:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Beside the fact that it's a Colt, and I have no love for them, and that bushing would have to be swapped, but otherwise, that is a damn fine looking gun.

That said, if I owned it, I'd somehow have to get it to Allen and let him bobtail it and checker the front strap, put some good sights on it and a different hammer, then maybe a grip safety... yeah that would all just cost too much.

That is a nice looking gun, even if it does have some gold in it's grill.:pimp:

Thanks!

The gold is, imho, tacky (and that's coming from a guy with one and a half high polish guns (at least based upon public admissions...)). The barrel shroud and hammer have some nice machining that I like the look of. The front strap is in desperate need of checkering. Maybe sometime...Sights and bushing are needed but I never shoot it. As a matter of fact, about a 100 rounds in the front sight loosened up. I thought "Hmm..a Colt" and hung it on the safe door. It reflects light nicely into the safe...

EXCELLENT !

The Pantless Highway is moving at the convenience of Hopper, of which I am incredibly appreciative. We will get together soon. I am deep into work, wife care, our local baseball park operation and family events.

Actually, thought about you today, Mindful. To hold me over until Hopper and I work out schedules, I brought home a little something that would look right at home with your 500 SW...I can offer no reason, justification or need but it followed me home anyway. Haven't decided if its butt ugly or bad a$$ looking. It weighs about what the 500 does. (internet pic...my wife is in the room - not sure how to tell her I've bought another gun this week - LOL!). Oh, Hi, Honey, Didn't see you looking over my shoulder...(true quote just said).

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Actually, thought about you today, Mindful. To hold me over until Hopper and I work out schedules, I brought home a little something that would look right at home with your 500 SW...I can offer no reason, justification or need but it followed me home anyway. Haven't decided if its butt ugly or bad a$$ looking. It weighs about what the 500 does. (internet pic...my wife is in the room - not sure how to tell her I've bought another gun this week - LOL!). Oh, Hi, Honey, Didn't see you looking over my shoulder...(true quote just said).

Oh yeah, I see why you like that ..... it's bad*** !

So ..... did you just really get caught ? :):

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Caught might be too strong of a word but maybe discovered before I mentioned it.... :-) She is used to never before seen gun boxes showing up on my desk. I have a wonderful wife (no she is not in the room anymore!). Sometime, I'd like to find her a nice '80's era Thompson Contender to replace hers sold long ago. She was a tremendous shot with that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom