The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I have some S&B. Gave some to the wizard when he did the P09. I think he said he had a couple problems. I ran a couple mags of it through the P09 and didn't have a problem. I mostly use it in the P30L.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I just bought 400 rounds of S&B 9mm from Brownell's. Hope the stock fantastic plastic runs it ok. I'll have to move it to the top of the stack to shoot next time I hit the range. Been mostly buying Blazer Brass to stock up with lately, but figured I'd give this a go last time as it was going for a good price.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I just bought 400 rounds of S&B 9mm from Brownell's. Hope the stock fantastic plastic runs it ok. I'll have to move it to the top of the stack to shoot next time I hit the range. Been mostly buying Blazer Brass to stock up with lately, but figured I'd give this a go last time as it was going for a good price.

Should run fine. With prices rising a bit, it's hard to pass up on a good deal.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I set aside 300 rounds of the BB for you CM. I'll take a look at the schedule to see if I can drop it off sometime this weekend if that would work for you.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Ir we could do a range morning next week if you can not get out this weekend.

That might work too.

I just ordered another case of 9mm from TargetSportUSA. They have a member price of $174.99 for Blazer Brass 115g 9mm. They are also selling .40 for about what I spend to reload it, so I'm going to focus on reloading just .45, 10mm, 300BO and a handful of rifle calibers right now. $10.50 a box for .40 is really a decent price.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    On the road again next week. Louisville this time. Drive home Friday afternoon. Might have to see if there are any nice shops in the southern part of the state I need to stop at on my way back.

Falls City Firearms like noted already and Acme sports in Seymour, just off the interstate for both and both well worth it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom