The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    There is. Dawson precision can set you up once you have all the facts and figures.
    What will you put it on...???
    Good to know. This one will most likely be going on a G19 and I think I'm going to pick up a 6.5 MOA version as well. One will stay on the G19 and the other will be offset on my Scar17 depending which I like better.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm trying to decide what to do with my '88 Pre-B. That's the one that is kind of loose inside. I've restored it back to stock configuration except for a refinish and grips with the intent to sell it, but am having second thoughts now. As a near stock 75, it makes a good utility gun. I think I need to shoot that one a bit and see how she runs now. I used to love that gun until I built better ones at which point, that gun was a bit disappointing in that it did not live up to all of the parts it contained. Maybe as a plain-Jane old pre-B, it might be fun again. We all need at least one unmodified gun as a baseline, right?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    This better than just a Friday, it's a holiday!

True and my son from Indy will be up. I'm guessing he'll want to hit the range as, after last weekend, he is full on CZ convert. Though my CZ's are modest they could use a few more rounds before heading to the Wizard. We will call this weekend the PWS (Pre-Wizard Shoot).

Have to decide what to do with 88's surplus Pre-B, too? Going to see how it shoots this weekend.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Being enjoying my little vacation. The 11 year old is on break and I am not getting to cook and drop her at school. 1 more school day off and back to the alarm clock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom