The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Drove the Mrs to Indy for a Doctors appt from up north.

Y’all might consider some cold patch for these potholes....Semi kicked a baseball size chunk out of one; bounced about 20 yards in front of me prior to impacting my windshield, leaving a nice crater in the glass and a scratch on my hood.

Add that to whatever this doctor is charging and it’s been an expensive day!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Drove the Mrs to Indy for a Doctors appt from up north.

Y’all might consider some cold patch for these potholes....Semi kicked a baseball size chunk out of one; bounced about 20 yards in front of me prior to impacting my windshield, leaving a nice crater in the glass and a scratch on my hood.

Add that to whatever this doctor is charging and it’s been an expensive day!

Well, Mayor stinky shoes is not up to his job and this has been made very clear this winter.

deo62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    I know this isn't customized like all you cajuns-yet-but will this get me into the CZ club
    ApM6mOxm.jpg

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Sitting in a hotel room in Delafield, Wisconsin. Coming down with the funk. 5 hours of meetings tomorrow, then a 5 hour drive home through Milwaukee and Chicago traffic.

Sure you guys don't want to move the SGE to Applied Ballistics in Lafayette?

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Sitting in a hotel room in Delafield, Wisconsin. Coming down with the funk. 5 hours of meetings tomorrow, then a 5 hour drive home through Milwaukee and Chicago traffic.

Sure you guys don't want to move the SGE to Applied Ballistics in Lafayette?

I have an IPass for when I make trips up north, it makes it so much easier to deal with the tolls. Plus it cuts down my costs on most of the tolls. We used it for going up to Chicago this past weekend. We went to Medieval Times for our childs 19th birthday.

I will be disappointed if we don't get snow over the weekend.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I have an IPass for when I make trips up north, it makes it so much easier to deal with the tolls. Plus it cuts down my costs on most of the tolls. We used it for going up to Chicago this past weekend. We went to Medieval Times for our childs 19th birthday.

I will be disappointed if we don't get snow over the weekend.

I have an ipass, too. I'm just feeling sorry for myself because I don't feel well and don't feel like driving tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom