Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    There's also talk of CZ building a US based plant next year. If that happens, what do you all think might come out of it going forward? Right now, they are up to their ears supplying the world with service pistols and a US based plant might just let them focus some models on the US market. Personally, I'm hoping to see more use of stainless across the line as well as maybe a 97B compact. It would also be neat to see them do a 97B in 10mm.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There's also talk of CZ building a US based plant next year. If that happens, what do you all think might come out of it going forward? Right now, they are up to their ears supplying the world with service pistols and a US based plant might just let them focus some models on the US market. Personally, I'm hoping to see more use of stainless across the line as well as maybe a 97B compact. It would also be neat to see them do a 97B in 10mm.

Not being much interested in anything new right now I will have to say my eyes jumped wide open at the mention of a 97 in 10mm

I have 2 10's at present.

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I shot the CZ P09 at a USPSA style shoot last night with the new trigger. I am known for taking new guns or modified guns to the shoots without trying them first. I should probably work on not doing that anymore. Anyway, I was very happy with the way the gun shot. It was worth the investment for the Cajun Gun Works kit. I may now be on the CZ bandwagon even more than I was before.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I shot the CZ P09 at a USPSA style shoot last night with the new trigger. I am known for taking new guns or modified guns to the shoots without trying them first. I should probably work on not doing that anymore. Anyway, I was very happy with the way the gun shot. It was worth the investment for the Cajun Gun Works kit. I may now be on the CZ bandwagon even more than I was before.

:koolaid:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Yep, that's taking a long, deep drink of the :koolaid: :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

The more you shoot the things, the deeper the hook gets set.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    We are in Baton Rouge to get my Cajun fix satisfied but we will head to Pensacola Beach on Sunday for the duration of the vacation. We could have gotten here quicker but my daughter has a bladder the size of a pea.
    20170609_203700.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom