Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Remind me to tell you about the included holster though... Lol

Sounds interesting.

I will be camping/shooting in this weather all weekend. Oh what fun! At least I'll have some solid company.

Is this the class out in Richmond? For some reason, camping and shooting in the rain for a whole weekend does not sound bad to me. If you can keep your stuff dry, it might work out to be a good experience. If not, you'll have a greater appreciation of having a warm home to return to when done.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I didn't want this gun. I don't particularly care for FDE. I don't like 9mm striker fired guns in general. And yet, after holding it and playing with the trigger, this followed me home:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Picked up my new PCR D, shipped from Minnesota. As it turned out, the LGS had its twin in stock, serial no. 2 digits off! Shame on me for not checking with them first...

It is VERY tight, in a good way.

Anyone here have a Vedder IWB for their CZ? :dunno:

I think this is the last one for a while (a while = one week, apparently)...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just got back from a range trip with WTB. His Canik is a seriously nice gun. I think that was definitely a good buy, but would have been a good buy even if it were $100 higher in price. Hard to imagine that is the level of quality available today at $375. These are sure good times for gun owners.

I did run 210 rounds through the P10C this morning and I'm really happy with that gun. The stiff slide release loosened up to where it's now no different than any other CZ I have. That took less than 100 rounds to correct itself by wearing in. The mag release still has a bit of a wall before it releases, but it's not stiff by any means. I think it's perfect as is and hope that it does not wear in more. The trigger is really feeling good too. I was a bit worried about the grip texture but after 200 rounds, found it to be a non-issue. The top of the backstrap is a bit too aggressive and after the 200 round sprint, my hand was a bit red but not raw. 10 minutes later and it's back to normal so I'm thinking that I'll just leave it as is. The gun is definitely planted in your hand when you shoot it and I'll probably not shoot more than 200 rounds at any given time too often over the course of the guns life.

Overall, I'm really happy with the P10C. It's accurate, fun, reliable and easy to shoot. That's a winning combination for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom