Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm a terrible shot so I need all the help I can get. Now that I have received some surprisingly good news on the medical front I am looking forward to some range time.

As soon as my energy level improves a little bit I will be doing a trial run at the range.

I am VERY glad to hear this Rick! Let me know how things go. I'm thinking next month I'll need to take a Thursday off (or whatever day works best) and head up north to shoot with you and Losey :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's discouraging, isn't it. Get all your :poop: in a pile then forget where you left the pile.

I hate that. :rolleyes:

One of my biggest frustrations is when I organize something and put things away only to have no idea what 'away' meant a couple of months later when I can't find what I saved. I know I put it 'away', but have no idea where that might have been.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    One of my biggest frustrations is when I organize something and put things away only to have no idea what 'away' meant a couple of months later when I can't find what I saved. I know I put it 'away', but have no idea where that might have been.

We have condensed/re-organized the shop a few times after current projects and we always loose something. Oh it is in there.....somewhere.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They aren't as thick as they look in the picture. I have a pair of the Howard Leights, too. The Leights are a little thinner, but I don't have any issues getting a good cheek weld.

I am considering a set of these. I also need a set for an 11 year old girl as she will be involved with Rever's riders this coming summer. I want them to fit properly.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Not sure about everywhere else, but the ice is rough in Noblesville this morning. I couldn't even open my car doors without fear of ripping the handle off. The roads aren't terrible, but for me anyway there was a good layer of ice built up everywhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom