Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm curious. too. Maybe if he stops dropping it on the ground, we'll get an objective view.

Just like the other review thread i never see myself stuffing one or any of my guns in the mud. Or Sand. I get it but we are not freaking operators.
    Now I have dropped one in a stream. Cheap holster etc. and it survived well enough but no mud. Nope. NADA on the mud thing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK. How I spent some of my afternoon....

It begines
    tY2QqJS.jpg

After seriously polishing all the contact points on the ignition controls and using flitz on the slide to clearance after the re-color
    qY63KSo.jpg

AllenM cut the edge of the slide to relieve it.
    vb6NpJ6.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It shot the lights out. At a rest I could put 10 shots in a hole the size of a dime. Concentrating free hand I could put them in a hole the size of a quarter. Even not trying I could keep everything in a 2 inch circle. Man is that thing fun :D

Heck, it even made me look like a decent shooter this morning and that was after a good 5 cups of coffee. Not only is it accurate, but it's a hoot to shoot as well.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Heck, it even made me look like a decent shooter this morning and that was after a good 5 cups of coffee. Not only is it accurate, but it's a hoot to shoot as well.

Yep, I agree, it was a lot of fun. I'd almost like to get a nicer red dot for it, but I can live with the cheap one for now... ;)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If you are shooting that good with the cheap one keep it.

Keep in mind that was at 7 yards, but yeah, pretty easy with that setup. Of course, with the gun and regular fiber optic sights and standard barrel I can do just about as good at the same distance. It's just a very easy gun to shoot well.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Wild tangent here.. Got a grandson about to start driving. Looking for a little runabout that can be had for a grand or so. His other Nana gave him a little Dodge Neon that runs but the transmission cooler is cracked and i think the tranny is toast. Don't think a $1500 transmission job is worth it in a 2004 neon. Plus $300 for the radiator and flushing the transmission fluid outta the motor. If you have or run across something that looks like a likely candidate, please let me know.

Thanks.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wild tangent here.. Got a grandson about to start driving. Looking for a little runabout that can be had for a grand or so. His other Nana gave him a little Dodge Neon that runs but the transmission cooler is cracked and i think the tranny is toast. Don't think a $1500 transmission job is worth it in a 2004 neon. Plus $300 for the radiator and flushing the transmission fluid outta the motor. If you have or run across something that looks like a likely candidate, please let me know.

Thanks.

Will do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom