• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Security alarm started going off about midnight last night. Definitely got the blood pumping. One of the doors coming into the house from a garage didn't get shut good and popped open enough to trigger the alarm.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I am immensely disappointed that I was/am too broke to participate in the raffling.:rolleyes: Had over $2000 in bonus this week and I have one dollar left in checking. Good news is that the credit card is down a sizeable chunk, the house payment is made for next month, and the monthly savings deposit for various taxes and insurance is made. Progress being made.

At the risk of :hijack:, does anyone else share the checkbook with a spouse? We consolidated this week and it's a first for both of us.
    Wife says she feels like she's given up her independence. We've had separate checking for 4 yrs now. I always took care of it in my last marriage or it didn't get taken care of. I'm hoping it helps make us closer and track our $ better.

In my opinion if you bring two people into one marriage then you work together in everything. Start with separation in one area will then migrate into others. These divisions can lead to a lack of trust and other forms of tension because lack of transperency. In marriage you learn how to compromise and find common ground. This isn't easy at first but it will help for a long life together.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    KyGun Co has a great deal on a DW Discretion. I need to be good and not order one. I do not have the cash flow for it. Perhaps if I sell something...

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Quiet day today. I've just finished a batch of 9mm and am getting ready to start a batch of .40. I need to take 'Bill' out for some exercise next week. It's been a while since I have shot him.
    c0105b9d949d94093c56ba01579bae52.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I helped the neighbor put in one of those invisible dog fences this afternoon. Grilling some shrimp for dinner at the moment

I was putting a power drop in for a friend on his boat dock today. His neighbor has one of those automatic lawn mowers like the sweepers they have in the commercials. It was mowing the lawn today. Pretty slick.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom