Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This was a pretty good weekend despite the lack of shooting on my part. I picked up my 5th pre-B from Rusty last week and am still trying to figure out what I'll do with it. Part of me wants to go SA with a red dot, but another part of me wants to do a combination NP3 and burnt bronze Cerakote. Either way, it will get the full CGW monty done.

We are now into the second month of P10 ownership and the thing still dominates the carry routine. I don't know why, but since getting that thing, I have not experienced the normal cycle of buy, infactuation, carry, boredom and eventual replacement with the P01. I should have been over this thing a couple of weeks ago, but it still finds a home in the holster each morning. I'm not thinking about it too hard and am just going with the flow right now, which means that the P10 still is the carry gun of choice.

The SP01 Tac is still holding the nightstand gun role down. I normally rotate between that, a Sig Railed Nickel 1911 and a Glock 21sf but have not had much of a drive to swap it out lately. Not getting bored with the current setup I guess. I do need to shoot the things more lately though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been out and about selling swapping etc most of the day.
    PM's and phone calls.
    I picked up rusty's Norinco and my oldest son wants it badly. Most likely finding a new home. Damn.
    Sold the Comp barreled rugger for cash and several rics of wood. Hey, we burn wood. It is good wood.
    Took the Ruger money and snatched up an AR-10 to replace the one I sold when I thought I had 2 of them.....:scratch:

I am gonna miss the Ruger.

moose97

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2015
    Hoagland
    Hi all. I've got the czickness too. Fairley new & confident there's no cure... Most recent is the Bren & just had it out for the first time this past Sat.

0619171033a_zps3h4tfxo9.jpg

Attachments

• 0619171033a.jpg
      0619171033a.jpg
      961.8 KB · Views: 6
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom