The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I hate to say it, but CZs and I aren't getting along right now. It's 1911 time right now. Only have the RAMI and Rat Rod left. I am gearing the new Champion up for carry to possibly replace the RAMI. Rat Rod is waiting it's turn for me to go full on crazy with it.

This makes me sad. One reason I picked up Rami was the high recommendation from you. Maybe you should have just told me get a 1911

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    This makes me sad. One reason I picked up Rami was the high recommendation from you. Maybe you should have just told me get a 1911 
    My RAMI won't be going anywhere. It crossed my mind, but there's no way I could do it. Who knows how long I'll stay on the 1911 train this time. I haven't been able to do it in the past, just not man enough. :): But this Champion solves the weight issue for me, now if I could only lose a little in the grip...

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Photos aren't working for me right now but it looks like the edges of the serrations on the top of the slide are digging into the plastic. A little sanding will probably work that area out.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    My RAMI won't be going anywhere. It crossed my mind, but there's no way I could do it. Who knows how long I'll stay on the 1911 train this time. I haven't been able to do it in the past, just not man enough. :): But this Champion solves the weight issue for me, now if I could only lose a little in the grip...

I had a DW VBob for a little while and it was awesome.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

You never had 1911's like those to my friend.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yup.......I would call that BA's "HAREM"
    I have a new project. I always feel better when I do. I have everything I need to finish the upgrades on the family as it is. The Wizard has been busy on other projects and they aren't going anywhere. I hope by mid-summer these will all be updated along with the newbie. Right now it's just a matter of a few bushings and a set of sights.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning BA! :coffee:

You really should get your pistols laser engraved with a small mark or something that would permanently mark them as BA creations. Each is a work of art and deserve to be appreciated for what they are well off into the future.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee: Morning all

Wife asked me what I wanted for our wedding anniversary that's coming up. I was like well umm.......I mean....uh......ya know. She goes "I can't afford to buy you a gun, so what else do you want?" My mind went blank and I was all :dunno:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Wife asked me what I wanted for our wedding anniversary that's coming up. I was like well umm.......I mean....uh......ya know. She goes "I can't afford to buy you a gun, so what else do you want?" My mind went blank and I was all :dunno:

I had the same blank mind recently for my birthday. Luckily my wife knows me well and bought me a pair of Leupold binoculars :D

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Howdy folks.

She's gonna wish she'd bought you one after she gets her gift. ;)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Maybe I can talk her into going halfsies with me on that 75BD in the classies? :):
    I've been eyeballing that one, but don't have the coin. It's one of two CZ's I'm considering as my next purchase (down the road).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom