The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The guy we were supposed to shoot with is an older gentleman who is a dyed in the wool Colt 1911 fan. I guess he buys them new and then sends them off to be customized/tuned. Price isn't really a consideration. Recently his gaze has turned to CZs. He heard about the Wizard and I somewhere. Now he wants to go shooting with us. :dunno:

I wonder how he connected you two to CZs? Seems like an odd jump to me.

And, yup, people suck. There are too many of them around and the best places to be are the places they aren't at. I am truely happiest when I'm out in the country away from the city folks that take all day with never a thought to giving.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Life is great if you get to live it. I have a friend in Wisconsin who says a good day is only 1 migraine a day. 4-5 a day is fairly common in his life and every time I see him he is smiling and making people's lives better. He's is an inspiration when I'm feeling a little put upon.

Hope you all get to feeling better.
    Mouse, you're old and experienced enough to know people can be turds about money. You did what needed done and don't need to feel bad about it.
    Just don't let em under your skin. If your skin's like mine, there ain't room for two of us under here.
    :runaway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Life is great if you get to live it. I have a friend in Wisconsin who says a good day is only 1 migraine a day. 4-5 a day is fairly common in his life and every time I see him he is smiling and making people's lives better. He's is an inspiration when I'm feeling a little put upon.

Hope you all get to feeling better.
    Mouse, you're old and experienced enough to know people can be turds about money. You did what needed done and don't need to feel bad about it.
    Just don't let em under your skin. If your skin's like mine, there ain't room for two of us under here.
    :runaway:

Not just those who owe. Way to many that take things for granted. Takers for the most part. I am always there when I am needed. It just amazes me how many folks have short term memory issues when the mouse needs a favor. No one in here. Great folks.
    Add in some pretty serious family and personal struggles and the sensory over load pops all the breakers.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Not just those who owe. Way to many that take things for granted. Takers for the most part. I am always there when I am needed. It just amazes me how many folks have short term memory issues when the mouse needs a favor. No one in here. Great folks.
    Add in some pretty serious family and personal struggles and the sensory over load pops all the breakers.

Hang in there brother. Come down to the farm and unlax some time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom