The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :): I'd call if I really needed ya that late.
    You among a few other friends would just roll up to the house at that hour and be like:

dfo-said-getin-no-time-to-explain-were-doing-revolution-5905137.png

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Must have been a good deal to get a whole box full. Seller must have been some kind of super nice guy with a soft spot for Shadow-Phantom owners. :)
    I've run into that guy before...... Try to avoid him as much as possible, but he always texts me at night when I'm in the middle of something...

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    The weather radio went off 5 times last night. We had some crazy winds and hail north FW about 2:45. The family hunkered down on first floor until it passed. It is going to be a tiring day.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

It's quiet outside here now, but stormed pretty heavily at times over night. Once the sun comes up, I'll have to check to see if there's any damage. I heard something hit the roof during the first big storm before midnight. In the past, I'd have had to deal with a freaked out dog all night during storms, but old Jack is approaching his 16th birthday this summer and does not hear much anymore. He slept like a baby through it all.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Yup. 2 months already gone and I did not get much accomplished.
    I had hoped to get a fresh engine in the old hot rod before driving season, but life got in the way. Guess I'll just have to baby it for another year. I do need to get it on the lift and check out some rattles and stuff that have developed. I have been getting a lot of other things taken care of that have piled up for years. Happy about that. Overall been a good one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had hoped to get a fresh engine in the old hot rod before driving season, but life got in the way. Guess I'll just have to baby it for another year. I do need to get it on the lift and check out some rattles and stuff that have developed. I have been getting a lot of other things taken care of that have piled up for years. Happy about that. Overall been a good one.

I got lazy.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My plans were to start working on the '69 in January to do the timing belt as well as an interior restoration and bit of underhood restoration. Here it is, March already and I have not even pulled the cover off the car yet.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Huge storm somewhere between 9pm and midnight. Kept waking me up. Was calmer around midnight when the cat woke me up and it's back to storming again now.

I thought it would be Tom's texting last night that would wake you up :laugh:

I'm drooling over Allen's Fusion/Caspian 1911 too... :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom