The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Rusty, thought you'd like this. I see this every time I go to my parent's house in somebody's yard on the way there. Always thought it was interesting. Old school lawnmower in place of the front wheel. I guess I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work, but probably more work than just pushing the thing.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Rusty, thought you'd like this. I see this every time I go to my parent's house in somebody's yard on the way there. Always thought it was interesting. Old school lawnmower in place of the front wheel. I guess I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work, but probably more work than just pushing the thing.

:lmfao: I've seen these before. Have never seen someone use one though. I think turning would be an issue.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    76jdI9wh.jpg

Compared to the Accu-Shadow the Shadow 2 stacks up very well with their CZ-Custom Shop targets actually being about the same accuracy wise. Trigger reset is the same on both pistols while the Accu-Shadow has a cleaner single action and IMHO still has the best double action pull of any semi-automatic pistol I have fired at a whopping 6.5LBS! The Shadow 2's Double Action is right at 9.5 pounds and is very clean with no stacking.

The Shadow 2 shoots very very well given the bore-axis and weight of the firearm and IMHO is probably one of the best 9mm double stack guns out there.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Had a great range trip with the Wizard tonight. We ran both of the twins hard and fast. Really hard to tell which has the better trigger. I'm really happy with both of them. Both SAs are under 3 and both DAs are well south of 6. ;)

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    76jdI9wh.jpg

Compared to the Accu-Shadow the Shadow 2 stacks up very well with their CZ-Custom Shop targets actually being about the same accuracy wise. Trigger reset is the same on both pistols while the Accu-Shadow has a cleaner single action and IMHO still has the best double action pull of any semi-automatic pistol I have fired at a whopping 6.5LBS! The Shadow 2's Double Action is right at 9.5 pounds and is very clean with no stacking.

The Shadow 2 shoots very very well given the bore-axis and weight of the firearm and IMHO is probably one of the best 9mm double stack guns out there.

Thanks for the report.
    One of these is on my bucket list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom