The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Long people need it more. Mine was car accident related. Broke a windshield with my face when I was 18.

Using all the intelligence and sense at my command I tried to negotiate a curve that a modern crotch rocket would not make at well in excess of triple digits on my KZ 900 (which of course was much larger and faster than when it was built) and used my body to mow down untold rows of fully grown corn. I am paying for it to this day.
    Oh the choices and decisions we make.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Using all the intelligence and sense at my command I tried to negotiate a curve that a modern crotch rocket would not make at well in excess of triple digits on my KZ 900 (which of course was much larger and faster than when it was built) and used my body to mow down untold rows of fully grown corn. I am paying for it to this day.

Yep

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I hold into things a long time especially if I put effort into it and I know I won't get the value out of the sale. I also have never shot a 1911 either to be swayed away from what I have.
    I am always chasing after the next thing. I really enjoy projects, so much so that I will actually go out of my way to pick up a new project rather than spend the time and resources finishing the current ones...

So you've never shot a 1911 before? :faint::faint: We will have to change this.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County

A friend of mine was killed on a KZ900...Delaware State Trooper pulled in front of him to stop him. He was breaking the law with speeding but the cop did not have to do that. Both him and his passenger flew off and hit a stop sign. Killed them both. Totaled the car also. Cop went to jail for 3 years and the state had to pay a undisclosed amount of money to his mom and dad. I was stationed with him at Dover AFB...happened almost 40 years ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom