The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning Tom. Right now, I rely on my wife's dislike of doing math to survive. On the rare occasion when she asks how many I have, I scratch my head and say, in all honesty, 'Gee, there must be at least 5 by now but it's hard to say with Tony and Brent's guns in the mix'. To that, add that she thinks most guns cost $300 to $500 and she's happy knowing that I've not spent our retirement money on guns. Now, if the collection numbered around 60, I don't think I could get away with the usual answer and if they were all 1911s, I don't think she'd estimate them all that low. I'd have some 'splainin to do.

Unfortunately my wife knows exactly how many I have and she knows the models, so if new ones magically show up, I have some 'splaining to do... :(

Downside of having a wife that works a gun counter... :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Unfortunately my wife knows exactly how many I have and she knows the models, so if new ones magically show up, I have some 'splaining to do... :(

Downside of having a wife that works a gun counter... :):

Come on guy's there are ways around all of this.
    Everytime I make any kind of a gun transaction I hand my wife a $20 bill. Even if it is a lowball gun repair. I can tell her something is in the works and she knows cash is coming. If the gun exceeds $1000 she gets 2 $20 bills. When I sell one same thing. Keeps her involved and smiling.
    If you can't afford the extra $20 then wait until you get it.....:):

I learned long ago that deceiving her never works. God will get me. They seem to be very close.

I am blessed in that she really does not care. She knows everything is taken care of.

Oh, what is retirement money. How does that work.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Come on guy's there are ways around all of this.
    Everytime I make any kind of a gun transaction I hand my wife a $20 bill. Even if it is a lowball gun repair. I can tell her something is in the works and she knows cash is coming. If the gun exceeds $1000 she gets 2 $20 bills. When I sell one same thing. Keeps her involved and smiling.
    If you can't afford the extra $20 then wait until you get it.....:):

I learned long ago that deceiving her never works. God will get me. They seem to be very close.

I am blessed in that she really does not care. She knows everything is taken care of.

Oh, what is retirement money. How does that work.

I can't complain. For the most part the wife doesn't care. As long as I truly have the money to do it and we're not needing something important, it's usually fine. I've learned to talk to her first ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom