The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I wish I had the ability to let a gun go that easy. Once the magic is gone, it should be easier to let it go than it is for me. I've gotten better, but there are still some guns that I'd really have trouble parting with even though they've been in the safe for a while. Then again, I suffer from multiple-gun-personality disorder. No matter what platform I've settled on, fairly quickly, I'm looking at something different. I do have it down to 3 platforms and it seems to be holding at that level.
    If I let this one go there will be regret later on. I know this.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I guess I need to take better pictures of the one I have in the classies. It's a fantastic gun for the price and not even one nibble.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I am really liking the 6SAO trigger in the CZ. Once you remove the firing pin block component's and disconnector the take up and reset is greatly reduced making it Awesome IMHO:cool: My Shadow and 97 are prime examples.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I wish I had the ability to let a gun go that easy. Once the magic is gone, it should be easier to let it go than it is for me. I've gotten better, but there are still some guns that I'd really have trouble parting with even though they've been in the safe for a while. Then again, I suffer from multiple-gun-personality disorder. No matter what platform I've settled on, fairly quickly, I'm looking at something different. I do have it down to 3 platforms and it seems to be holding at that level.
    I have a hard time parting with 1911's. ANYTHG else I have no regrets.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am really liking the 6SAO trigger in the CZ. Once you remove the firing pin block component's and disconnector the take up and reset is greatly reduced making it Awesome IMHO:cool: My Shadow and 97 are prime examples.
    I may catch flak for this, but for those who have experienced it, the 6SAO trigger in a Wizard tuned CZ rivals a tuned 1911. :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yup, the 6SAO trigger in a tuned CZ is pretty close to perfection. It's different than a 1911 though in that a fulcrum trigger will always feel different to me. The consistent strait pull of a 1911 is the stuff of my dreams, but that 6SAO does come close.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Yup, the 6SAO trigger in a tuned CZ is pretty close to perfection. It's different than a 1911 though in that a fulcrum trigger will always feel different to me. The consistent strait pull of a 1911 is the stuff of my dreams, but that 6SAO does come close.

I have to wholeheartedly agree.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everyone. This is our slow time of the year at work. Makes for very long days, but usually good stories around here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom