The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I'm thinking that my 97 needs the flat trigger conversion.:koolaid:

Morning all! Chris, all you need is the 6SAO straight trigger and I would suggest removing the firing pin block to shorten up take up and reset. You would need the S-spacer to replace the F.P. lifter arm inside the sear cage!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning all! Chris, all you need is the 6SAO straight trigger and I would suggest removing the firing pin block to shorten up take up and reset. You would need the S-spacer to replace the F.P. lifter arm inside the sear cage!

And there you have it folks. Easy peasy................:):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

When I do shiny, it will most likely have a flat trigger. It will never be an EDC, so a really nice SAO trigger is the goal for that one. Still trying to figure out what I want to do about grips though. What that gun needs is mammoth ivory grips. But mammoth ivory grips for a CZ 75 are about as common as a mammoth now days.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Is it possible to use a Shadow sear instead of the smaller FPB sear and spacer?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning folks! :coffee:

When I do shiny, it will most likely have a flat trigger. It will never be an EDC, so a really nice SAO trigger is the goal for that one. Still trying to figure out what I want to do about grips though. What that gun needs is mammoth ivory grips. But mammoth ivory grips for a CZ 75 are about as common as a mammoth now days.

That would be purdy! psyko

I'm thinking of eventually having the 5SAO or 6SAO trigger put in my shiny. Not sure which one. I might do the 6SAO just to set it apart from my 75 Compact, which already has the 5SAO.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    88, I see mastodons all over the Fort. Would you like me to harvest some tusks for you?

I think a set of those silver aluminum grips would look just dandy on there. :@ya:

I would actually like to see the red, blue or black aluminum grips on one of the stainless 75's. I think either of those colors would look very nice.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I really want my own version of Riley. I like that gun a lot. I should figure out a way to make that happen without using a credit card.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom