The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    First of all I would like to say that Henri and I are truly blessed. We spent the day with some truly wonderful people. Second, we were lucky to win the raffle for this wonderful CZ75B. What makes it special is that Rusty Hornet did the Ceracoat and the Wizard worked his magic on the internals. T-Dog must be given credit for taking it upon himself for running the raffle, a truly difficult job. Most of all it raised over $1400 for Riley Children's Hospital. Henri & I would also like to thank our host, Kyle and Michaela for opening their home to us. Truly great hosts. The only downer was that BA was not with us. It is not the same without him.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

My reloading thumb is sore today. I have a UpLula, but tend to be too lazy to reach into the bag for it when loading only one or two mags. I need to stop being lazy. As much as I think I'm done buying pistols for the year, I can't help but to think that I need to bring a nice stainless 1911 into the family. It's still a distant want, and hopefully, it remains that way for a while.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I think I need to schedule a couple of days off sometime in the next month. We're nearing the middle of the holiday drought at my company with no holidays between the middle of January and the end of May. Spring chores are starting to stack up and weekends are rarely quiet enough to make headway on them. Plus, I have guns that need shot.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I figure that the SP01 Tac got about 180 rounds run through it yesterday. I can see that becoming a favorite range gun. I have not pulled it apart yet since it was brand new and I like to shoot a gun a bit before I monkey with it. It's been monkey'd with now, so it's time to start ordering parts and polishing. I need to get off my backside and start work on Shiny too. Still haven't found the grips for that one yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom