Not open for further replies.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Today is range day. Taking four for testing. Also the Wizard put a new trigger in my AR and will be testing that as well.

Range day!! I installed a JP Enterprise trigger & speed hammer in his AR. No take-up or creep and a great reset time, just backed off enough to allow for crud build up if any, minimal over travel, breaks like glass at 4 1/2 lbs.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Thinking about selling my FDE P-09 fully Cagunized by the Wizard with less then 200 rounds down range and my P-07 single action only done by the Wizard also. Both are safe queens never carried. Would give a real deal on the pair.psyko

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Swung out to the range after work. Just needed to clear the head a little bit. Had been thinking about the 1911 all day and just had to put a few rounds though it and I grabbed the SP01c as well. Loving that gun even more every time I shoot it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just disassembled mine to begin the polishing process. I'd like to have that step done before the CGW parts get here so all I have to do is assemble it when the come. Overall, it looks good inside. The trigger pin was easier to remove than on any of the alloy framed guns I've done. I'll start polishing parts later tonight.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'm thinking the SP01c will be the first gun I attempt some polishing on. Already have Schmeky's post saved. I may do the RAMI instead though, since its already as far as I want to take it parts wise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom