Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Henri and I are still in Indy. Stopped at Bradis and picked up the RO. While there Henri was looking around and spotted a polished stainless 75B...She purchased it...The sickness is spreading... T-Doggs has a sister... Spent some quality time with CM and Cindy...

88 and I fondled that when we were there on Monday. That is a beautiful gun!

Had a great day of shooting today with the mouse and had a blast shooting some toys. I'd trade my trigger finger for that 10mm long slide!

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Went to PackIndy's place. Shot the new to me Shadow Target. Not bad. Not bad at all. It will need a bit of tweaking but I like it.....a lot.
    His private range is a great place to spend a sunny mid 60's January afternoon.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Went to PackIndy's place. Shot the new to me Shadow Target. Not bad. Not bad at all. It will need a bit of tweaking but I like it.....a lot.
    His private range is a great place to spend a sunny mid 60's January afternoon.

You were truly blessed with an awesome day to check out a private range, that's for sure ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Cool, what does it need?

The trigger is as nice as one would expect. The guns runs very well as one would expect a CZ Custom piece to do.

When you reset the trigger and star back it is as if it has a small hill to climb just before it breaks and drops the hammer. It is more noticeable in DA.

I am in no way knocking this piece. Pack made me a sweet deal and we ran the crap out of my guns all afternoon. What a great day. He is a stellar individual and he can run a hand gun.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Just got back from a little range trip with the DOGG. Had a blast. Everything we shot was awesome. Good company. Extremely happy. Best range trip I've had in a long time.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Henri and I really enjoyed our visit with CM and Cindy. The terrorist are cute as a button. Henri did comment that she really liked her time talking with Cindy. Quality People!!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The trigger is as nice as one would expect. The guns runs very well as one would expect a CZ Custom piece to do.

When you reset the trigger and star back it is as if it has a small hill to climb just before it breaks and drops the hammer. It is more noticeable in DA.

I am in no way knocking this piece. Pack made me a sweet deal and we ran the crap out of my guns all afternoon. What a great day. He is a stellar individual and he can run a hand gun.
    I know a guy...

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Man what a good day. Cleaned the house for the wife today. Made her happy. Spent some range time with Rusty, shot some nice stuff and fell in love with a shiny 75 and a flat shooting little compact. Came home to steak and potatoes for dinner.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Congrats to Henri on the polished 75! I've wanted one for a long time, now after shooting one today.... I must get one. Can't wait to see that RO, Chris. Congrats to mouse on the "SHADOW". Congrats to BA for his acquisition today. Congrats to 88 for being a seller today. And thanks to 88 for making a couple of those to me. Am I missing anybody? :)

Ill start off with DOGGs "Excaliber" as he calls it. It's good. Very good. My SP01c has become my favorite shooter, 88 was right it's like shooting a 22. Really flat shooter. I got the K2 back today, it's better than when I last had it. Happy with that. Also got back in the saddle with a 1911 today. Love it. It's quite a harsh shooter though. Wouldn't want to put a bunch of rounds through it at once. It does shoot a lot better if you shoot it like you're supposed to, one handed.

Pics to come later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom