• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    I will have to bring some Amish crack donuts down next time.

Yes please. I loved traveling to the Wakarusa area for work just for those Amish donuts. Also, I've never been a huge pie fan, but there is a place in Bern called the Palmer House that has the best pie I have ever had. It would be worth the drive from Indy just for that.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes please. I loved traveling to the Wakarusa area for work just for those Amish donuts. Also, I've never been a huge pie fan, but there is a place in Bern called the Palmer House that has the best pie In have ever had. It would be worth the drive from Indy just for that.

My son lived in Berne before he moved the family to Geneva. He took us to have pie at this place.
    Delicious.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I understand, they suck at shipping and are quick to take your money.
    This is part of my issue. It was when I discovered that the "in stock" item I had ordered hadn't actually been built yet and the money flew outta my account right away, that's when I had an issue. I brought it up with them, sent several emails and now after 3 months have still not heard a word.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is part of my issue. It was when I discovered that the "in stock" item I had ordered hadn't actually been built yet and the money flew outta my account right away, that's when I had an issue. I brought it up with them, sent several emails and now after 3 months have still not heard a word.

I went through this with them as well..........once.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

They did that to me, I had heard they did this going in. It was also when everyone was buying AR stuff. I let it go, that doesn't make it any less wrong or illegal though. I will not buy from them again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They did that to me, I had heard they did this going in. It was also when everyone was buying AR stuff. I let it go, that doesn't make it any less wrong or illegal though. I will not buy from them again.

It only takes an hour to build an AR at that quality level and less if you are set up and do it all day long. Build the damn rifle, pull the funds and ship it out

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I still have not gotten the SP01 Tac out of my head. I told myself that it's nothing but a SP01C with a bit longer barrel and bigger mag, but it's still playing on the mind. I think that I'm coming to like heavy pistols.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    So you're going to pass on the pre-Bs?

I think so, I am getting impatient waiting. They all seem to be going mid $400 and by the time you add in shipping and transfers I will have a $500 gun with one magazine. I just waited too long to jump in when there were many available mid last year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom