WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning wt.

Good morning sir :)

How are you today? I'm doing pretty good myself. Survived my first week of a new job, got my carry gun and gun I had loved on by Sig back and took them for some exercise yesterday and last night I actually slept 8+ hours. Heading back to the range with the wife today to shoot her new Ruger SR22 and her P320c with truglo TFO's. Should be a good day :yesway:

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Doing just fine myself. The first few weeks at a new gig are always interesting...everyone trying to figure each other out. Did I make this up or are you in the healthcare arena? Sounds like you have a good day ahead. I think I'm going to get some gun room organizing done and put some trigger time in as well.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Doing just fine myself. The first few weeks at a new gig are always interesting...everyone trying to figure each other out. Did I make this up or are you in the healthcare arena? Sounds like you have a good day ahead. I think I'm going to get some gun room organizing done and put some trigger time in as well.

I'm in Information Security, doing vendor risk management. My new employer is IU Health.

I guess I need to look into this mythical Shadow Phantom. ;)

Morning BA :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom