• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Guys, I need to rant for a quick moment.

Well my day just turned to :poop:.
    Bank just called, my debit card account got hacked this morning. This happened to my credit card a week or two ago also. The problem is I do damn near everything online anymore so there's no telling who did it. My debit card got hacked a few years ago. This will make the third time this crap has happened to me. Wish these lazy no good fn hackers would go out and get a real job like the rest of us. I hate thieves.

:xmad::xmad::xmad:
    That really sucks TDOGG. I had it happen to me when I was in college in Nebraska. The bank shut all of my accounts down for a few days and I had to submit a bunch of paperwork to get everything sorted out. Three days later I receive a bouquet of flowers from an online retailer with a note that said "Thanks"...obviously bought with my stolen information. Talk about wanting to do bodily harm. I feel for you man. Let us know if you need anything in the meantime. Liars, cheaters and thiefs push me over the edge.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Started the day off with a range trip. I feel better now... :rockwoot:

Bank just called, my debit card account got hacked this morning. This happened to my credit card a week or two ago also. The problem is I do damn near everything online anymore so there's no telling who did it. My debit card got hacked a few years ago. This will make the third time this crap has happened to me. Wish these lazy no good fn hackers would go out and get a real job like the rest of us. I hate thieves.

That sucks T-DOGG, sorry to hear about your troubles! :(

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Sorry to hear that T-D. There is an entire sub-economy out there that buy and sells hacked credit card info, computer info and personal data. 90% of it is hard to prosecute if caught and the 10% that is easy to catch gets off with a minor charge. It's a big dollar, low risk crime to steal and then sell CC info in today's world.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana

That does suck T-Dogg. One thing I did was to open one CC with low limit. I do all of my online shopping with that card. If it gets hacked I know it was due to online purchases. This card isn't even through my main bank. My other cards I only use if I am at a store making a purchase. I really don't know how effective this is but it makes me feel better.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I just woke up from a nap. It was amazing. Now I'm ready fora night on the town. Well, scratch that, too old at 38 to that anymore. Plus a wife and 5 kids

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And yet another reason we do most everything with the mail.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    WE had a great time today. A group of covert operatives from a shadow outfit (:shady:) that is of questionable existence met up today at their home range.

Many many rounds were sent down range.
    Many story's were told.
    Much laughter ensued.
    Cheeseburgers were consumed.

Life is good.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

If that 1911 sells for under $700, it's a steal. I really should get off my ass and pick up a second one before they disappear. I made zero progress on the work bench today. The weather was just too nice, so I washed cars, took the Fiat for a ride and grabbed ice cream with the wife. Tomorrow though. I'll make progress tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom