88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I really need to write stuff down more. The memory is about as good now days as something not good, but I can't remember what it is. All week long, I had plans for today but right now, I have no idea what those might have been. I do need to get down to Atterbury to pick up a powder funnel I ordered last fall. Got a call on Thursday that it was in. Maybe I'll remember what I should be doing while I'm driving down there.

I checked the SP01C pull last night and this is after the Cajunization and 75 rounds fired. SA is down to a hair over 3 1/2 lbs with DA down to 7 3/4 lbs. I'm happy with those numbers but the DA pull is still a bit gritty. I think I know where it's coming from though and should do a bit more polishing on the bottom of the sear cage where the trigger bar rides. Other than that, I'm loving that gun. I think that the hardest part of carrying a full size 1911 for a month is that it means I'll not carry that gun as much as I want to.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Nice group there Rusty. Great variety for every occasion.
    Wish me luck. I am going to try to convice my wife I need to buy another gun that I am eyeing on gunbroker. It probably won't go well.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The ladies are out for their weekly fondle. Have not gotten them all together yet since adding the new ones.

View attachment 52785

Looks like I need to change photo hosting sites. Photobucket will not copy over the links for me correctly anymore..

Very nice Rusty!

Morning folks! :coffee:

I really need to write stuff down more. The memory is about as good now days as something not good, but I can't remember what it is. All week long, I had plans for today but right now, I have no idea what those might have been. I do need to get down to Atterbury to pick up a powder funnel I ordered last fall. Got a call on Thursday that it was in. Maybe I'll remember what I should be doing while I'm driving down there.

I checked the SP01C pull last night and this is after the Cajunization and 75 rounds fired. SA is down to a hair over 3 1/2 lbs with DA down to 7 3/4 lbs. I'm happy with those numbers but the DA pull is still a bit gritty. I think I know where it's coming from though and should do a bit more polishing on the bottom of the sear cage where the trigger bar rides. Other than that, I'm loving that gun. I think that the hardest part of carrying a full size 1911 for a month is that it means I'll not carry that gun as much as I want to.

My memory is about the same Tim, I can sympathize with you. Glad to hear about the SP01C. Sounds sweet!

There's this one guy, let's call him Uncle Rick, he's :nuts:.

Yeah, but Uncle Rick has some of the best CZ's around, so there's that ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just finished fitting a Wilson Combat flat checkered MSH to the CZ 1911. I'd been reluctant to swap the arched MSH out since the factory one was done so nicely but the thinner grips made the gun feel wonky to me. Feels much more natural to me now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom