Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    All one color? Sounds interesting. I would like to get my 97 cerakoted but have no real justification for it. Those funds would certainly be better spent on something else.

I had a CZ 85 done and it turned out really nice. I wanted to do this compact but wanted something different. I'm not a big two tone guy.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I just went out and looked at it. At a glance it looks black but in sunlight you can definitely see the green. I think I can live with it. Especially since I just don't want to be without it again. Oh, that trigger. Man, oh, man, that trigger.....:drool:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just went out and looked at it. At a glance it looks black but in sunlight you can definitely see the green. I think I can live with it. Especially since I just don't want to be without it again. Oh, that trigger. Man, oh, man, that trigger.....:drool:

Remember it is obvious when next to the midnight blue one. Subtle but you can see it.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I contemplated at one point but don't think I see myself every buying a 1911 in 9mm. Too many other good 9mm options out there and it is hard to beat a .45 1911.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes, it is ideal for your Mrs. Not so much for you or me.

She really likes running it. I have been working with her on addressing the target at the line. She does not have the muscle mass she once had so addressing the line at the low ready, projecting the gun, 2 rounds and back to the low ready. Relax, breath, repeat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom