• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I don't know if I'd say not to DIY. If you are good with your hands, then you can work on these guns. One thing I early on was to get a copy of the American Gunsmiths Institute CZ 75 training video. There's an online self training video website, but I cannot remember the name right now. As soon as I do, I will post it.

Thanks a bunch. That would be a great resource. I have already watched a but on youtube. As long as I don't have springs flying and I take my time I should be good.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Thanks a bunch. That would be a great resource. I have already watched a but on youtube. As long as I don't have springs flying and I take my time I should be good.

The website I rented from was SmartFlix.com, but I cannot pull them up any longer. The spring that generally goes flying for me is the trigger return spring. I wrap the frame in a rag before pulling the punch out when I pop a trigger group out. The sear cage springs will go flying if you are not careful, but it's easy to be careful when disassembing the sear cage. You will be able to put a finger on both sides of the cage to keep stuff from departing. The last time I lost a sear cage spring was because I forgot they like to fly and pulled the pin out while looking at a different part of the cage.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Got back from the range a couple of minutes ago. I am in love with the P01. Function was flawless, but that's come to be expected with CZs. It just feels like an extension of my hand and is a joy to shoot. I liked it a lot before cajunization, but now it's pure love.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom