Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, I know, but there has to be someplace quieter. We're on a cul de sac, which apparently is a great place for everyone to congregate and set off their fireworks. They were all in the center of the asphalt circle 30 feet from my house, shooting off **** from 10am yesterday until 2am this morning.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Have you thought about the little red wagon method?

It's an option I guess. While carrying it, I went on my normal evening walk around the neighborhood, which is about 2.5 miles and it carried really well. It fits a G21 Galco holster I have perfectly and with a good gun belt, the weight was not overly noticeable. But, like I said, EDC is not the sweet spot of this gun. It's an excellent HD handgun and will fill that role here or at my son's house.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah, I know, but there has to be someplace quieter. We're on a cul de sac, which apparently is a great place for everyone to congregate and set off their fireworks. They were all in the center of the asphalt circle 30 feet from my house, shooting off **** from 10am yesterday until 2am this morning.

That's because people are inconsiderate asshats.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :coffee:Good morning guy's and gal's, yea my dogs are glad the 4th has past and me too. Can't believe how much I love to shoot but hate listening to a bunch of dumb fireworks!:lmfao:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Someone around here must have had a 3" launch tube and the proper projectiles for it. Some serious reports and displays bordering in professional stuff.
    I listened/watched from the porch last night. I mostly heard bombs. Saw some decent stuff, nothing like what I usually set off. Couple buddies and I usually lite off a couple of those Excaliburs. Puts on a decent show, but I tend to get too excited and they are gone in a matter of minutes.... I won't lite anything off around my place, I go annoy other people's neighbors. :):

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Yeah, same here. And we have four dogs. Couldn't put them outside for at least 12 hours because of the fireworks insanity. Had to sedate two of them. One's out cold and the other is still a cowering mess. I really really hate the 4th.

Morning, guys.

I got lucky with the dog I have. She likes thunder storms and fireworks since she was a pup. When she was young we had to go outside for thunder stoms and fireworks so she could watch. Now that she is almost 17 she is indifferent to the sound.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning all. Drove to Harrisonville, MO yesterday. Hit the east side of KC about 10 central. Looked like the place was on fire. Smoke so thick it looked like fog. They finally quit in Peculiar, MO about 0100 local.
    God Bless America!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom