Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Ordered some CGW upgrades (SRS-1, 97 trigger, and SS guide rod) for the P-01. I also have a set of TFX Pros coming for it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I guess I'm a little fickle. I fall in and out of love with guns. I haven't shot the RAMI much lately. I usually carry it a lot in the summer but haven't this year. It will come back around to me.

Be glad that your fickleness is CZ centered. Mine runs with 1911s, CZs and G***ks. Right now, I'm deep into the CZ phase with this thread driving 4 CZs and a clone in just over 7 months. Pretty soon, the 1911 bug will come on strong again and then a couple of months after that, I'll need to take a breather and just do simple, practical carry. That's where the G guns are handy.

Although, I've been contemplating letting a couple of the G guns go. Now that I have the K2, I am starting to wonder if I really need to hold onto the G21. I like that gun a lot, but it's not one that I've bonded with. The K2 should be interesting in the long run. I was surprised at just how well I point shot the K2 yesterday without any dry fire practice at all. The G27 is starting to make less and less sense in the collection. It was always my summer, cutting the grass and getting sweat soaked, gun. There are other guns that are fine in that capacity now. I won't let the G23 or G30 go though. Still love those things.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Be glad that your fickleness is CZ centered. Mine runs with 1911s, CZs and G***ks. Right now, I'm deep into the CZ phase with this thread driving 4 CZs and a clone in just over 7 months. Pretty soon, the 1911 bug will come on strong again and then a couple of months after that, I'll need to take a breather and just do simple, practical carry. That's where the G guns are handy.

Although, I've been contemplating letting a couple of the G guns go. Now that I have the K2, I am starting to wonder if I really need to hold onto the G21. I like that gun a lot, but it's not one that I've bonded with. The K2 should be interesting in the long run. I was surprised at just how well I point shot the K2 yesterday without any dry fire practice at all. The G27 is starting to make less and less sense in the collection. It was always my summer, cutting the grass and getting sweat soaked, gun. There are other guns that are fine in that capacity now. I won't let the G23 or G30 go though. Still love those things.
    59336709.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am exhausted. Had a long weekend, spent most of the day today at a car show. Took a nice nap on the couch, just got back from a nice drive. Time for some food, couch and maybe a movie... No fireworks for me this year at all.... :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am exhausted. Had a long weekend, spent most of the day today at a car show. Took a nice nap on the couch, just got back from a nice drive. Time for some food, couch and maybe a movie... No fireworks for me this year at all.... :dunno:

Kids cooked on the grill.
    They are doing the fire works.
    I will watch this year.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Status
    Not open for further replies.